• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Moss

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News on the Dan Patrick show (on the radio at work) is that Randy Moss will be inducted into the Vikings "Ring of Honor" later this year. Randy had some great seasons during his first stint in Minnesota, no doubt.

But I got to thinking, if and when his name comes up for Pat's "Hall of Fame" does he get into that as well?
Why, why not?
I think yes, just because of the two records, 23 & 50 as well as his contributions to 16-0.

If he does get nominated and elected, are there any other players on any combinations of teams that could potentially be elected to more than 1 teams "Hall of Fame" or whatever they want to call it?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News on the Dan Patrick show (on the radio at work) is that Randy Moss will be inducted into the Vikings "Ring of Honor" later this year. Randy had some great seasons during his first stint in Minnesota, no doubt.

But I got to thinking, if and when his name comes up for Pat's "Hall of Fame" does he get into that as well?
Why, why not?
I think yes, just because of the two records, 23 & 50 as well as his contributions to 16-0.

If he does get nominated and elected, are there any other players on any combinations of teams that could potentially be elected to more than 1 teams "Hall of Fame" or whatever they want to call it?

For the Broncos Peyton Manning has already had his name/number retired with the Broncos. The number was already retired before he came to the Broncos but now has both players' names on the number and good chance he makes the ring of fame for both the Colts and Broncos.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Broncos Peyton Manning has already had his name/number retired with the Broncos. The number was already retired before he came to the Broncos but now has both players' names on the number and good chance he makes the ring of fame for both the Colts and Broncos.

Good call.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call.

And for the record I do think the Pats should put him in. Those seasons were ridiculous. Showed he truly was the most gifted WR to ever play the game. And honestly even though they lost the Super Bowl I still say that 2007 team was a top-3 team to ever play in the NFL.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say no, but only due to tenure. There should be another for "Hall of Fame moments"... like if Butler leaves us his interception belongs enshrined to something.. Moss, same thing. If they had won a Super Bowl with him I might sway the other way.