• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Gregory getting frustrated

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw this the other day. Dumb move by Gregory but much dumber move by the rep IMO

Agree, on both parts. Gregory I understand he's frustrated and the NFLPA doesn't seem to care, but how in hell does a NFLPA Rep, block an NFL player?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All randy did was smoke weed. There have been players arrested that have been treated better than Gregory.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFLPA rep Gregory is in a blocked twitter fight
with posted this yesterday.

"Today’s Message: Sometimes the silence speaks volumes. Listen to it and govern yourself accordingly. For clarity, this is not a subtweet."

I see that as a message Goodell isn't reinstating Gregory. If so the NFLPA should demand Goodell informs Gregory and the Cowboys.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I sit and think about it, maybe the NFL just informed Dallas, and that led to the Griffen deal.

while that could be true I am wondering with the new deal in place does Randy have any legal recourse to get reinstated. I fully understand being suspended but indefinite for smoking weed is pretty harsh. We have players all over the league with way more serious legal issues still,playing. Randy broke the rules in place at the time but come on man throwing a man into the “hole” with no defined time frame for release no matter what you do to make it right is pretty harsh for smoking weed.

I mean he was not trafficking in heroin , beating his wife/girlfriend
Or getting dui’s he was smoking weed and the NFL does not even test for that anymore.

So a guy is suspended for something the NFL does not even test for anymore.

Kinda like having a revoked Drivers license for speeding and then A year later all speed limits are eliminated but you can’t get your license back because you were speeding.

now I know he did this to himself by breaking the rules but I think Herr Goodell is still pissed at Jerry and this is how he is silently taking it out.

Rant over back to my morning coffee

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while that could be true I am wondering with the new deal in place does Randy have any legal recourse to get reinstated.

No. He broke the rules and the change was clearly drawn up to be prospective not retroactive. Do I think he should be reinstated based on what he did and was suspended for, what has transpired recently with regards to the new rules and how he has behaved and tried to do the right things to get reinstated and what has been done with other players? Yes. But he is the one to blame for being out of football, not Goodell. He knew the rules and broke them. I hope he is reinstated but I can't pretend he is this innocent victim that is now being wronged. :2cents:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He broke the rules and the change was clearly drawn up to be prospective not retroactive. Do I think he should be reinstated based on what he did and was suspended for, what has transpired recently with regards to the new rules and how he has behaved and tried to do the right things to get reinstated and what has been done with other players? Yes. But he is the one to blame for being out of football, not Goodell. He knew the rules and broke them. I hope he is reinstated but I can't pretend he is this innocent victim that is now being wronged. :2cents:
Fully agree, but I do think the NFL owes him an answer, in fact the answer is way over do.

If they have a reason to deny tell him.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If my opinion came off as he is a victim that’s not what I meant to convey.
However he is being wronged by nothing but silence from the NFL IMHO.
I respect your :2cents:.

i have been as hard on Gregory as anyone with regard to the old rules but the rules have changed. I honestly think the NFL is doing him wrong still penalizing him for some thing not even tested for anymore.

He is a casualty of his own doing and changing circumstances.

time to put the ribs on the smoker y’all have a great day

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my opinion came off as he is a victim that’s not what I meant to convey.
However he is being wronged by nothing but silence from the NFL IMHO.
I respect your :2cents:.

i have been as hard on Gregory as anyone with regard to the old rules but the rules have changed. I honestly think the NFL is doing him wrong still penalizing him for some thing not even tested for anymore.

He is a casualty of his own doing and changing circumstances.

time to put the ribs on the smoker y’all have a great day
No, I didn’t mean to infer you were conveying that just giving my thoughts

have some ribs for me!!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nfl let players like Favre play for years while being loaded on pain killers. The penalty dont fit the crime IMO. Free Gregory

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell most defiantly has a hard on towards all things Jerry
I personally cant wait until goodell is no longer commish. The biased officiating been going on for a very long time. Ever since this clown became commish and got noticeably worse starting in 2017. Even the Dez Bryant no catch was bs and the calls in the next playoff game against green bay.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nfl let players like Favre play for years while being loaded on pain killers. The penalty dont fit the crime IMO. Free Gregory
Well thr NFL provided those pills, while Gregory privided his own weed. Two entirely different situations.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article mentions a possible roster exception, I don't see how they can't get an exemption as he can't practice until Oct 5th and cant play until after week 6.