• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams fans- (poll)

What will be your move?

• Stick with the Rams

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Pick another team

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not have a favorite team for now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to what you guys will be doing with your team moving to the shittiest city on planet earth.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to what you guys will be doing with your team moving to the shittiest city on planet earth.
About 2/3 of the Rams fans on this board weren't from the STL area. So those 2/3 will still likely be Rams fans.

I still know people in the STL area that follow the Cardinals of all teams. I suspect 90% of Rams fans will leave after what Kroenke said and did after the stadium in STL was approved. Honestly, thats an abusive relationship if you support someone after that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 2/3 of the Rams fans on this board weren't from the STL area. So those 2/3 will still likely be Rams fans.

I still know people in the STL area that follow the Cardinals of all teams. I suspect 90% of Rams fans will leave after what Kroenke said and did after the stadium in STL was approved. Honestly, thats an abusive relationship if you support someone after that.

I would say plenty of teams have terrible owners but fans still continue to support them. You support the team not any individual player or owner or coach in my opinion. So yes he did wrong by the St. Louis city but that doesn't mean you should stop caring about the team you cheer for when moving to another city.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO Rams. Had a great time in STL watching the GSOT and hopefully more to come.

How do you lose a NFL twice? Worst attendance in the league I guess with a stadium that doesn't stack up to a "Jerry world" type stadium.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say plenty of teams have terrible owners but fans still continue to support them. You support the team not any individual player or owner or coach in my opinion. So yes he did wrong by the St. Louis city but that doesn't mean you should stop caring about the team you cheer for when moving to another city.
The owner matters a whole heck of a lot. If the owner says something like 'hey, I'm improving my teams value moving to a giant market' then thats one thing but if a team says 'STL is a 2 sport city. Anyone who would have an NFL team here is an idiot because its a dying city' then thats something totally different. For that argument, I leave this:

The Rams Won’t Get As Much From LA As The Lakers And Dodgers Do

I'll still root for the Rams to a certain degree but money matters. Character matters. The Rams are leaving with their money and have no character.

The only problem I have with the Chiefs is that all of their memorabilia looks like McDonalds outfits

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a waiting list for Rams season tickets now, they sold 10,000 in an hour.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born and raised in LA, was a fan when they were there the first time, when they went to St. Louis and will remain a fan for the rest of my life..................

GO RAMS!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it's like, because being raised in Virginia, we didn't have any sports teams. Just High School and College Football were the most popular in the state. Though living in the Nashville area now, I'd be pretty devastated if the Predators up and left for a bigger market. That's doubtful though since we're considered one of the top home advantages in sports. Not many can match the intensity of Predators fans.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owner matters a whole heck of a lot. If the owner says something like 'hey, I'm improving my teams value moving to a giant market' then thats one thing but if a team says 'STL is a 2 sport city. Anyone who would have an NFL team here is an idiot because its a dying city' then thats something totally different. For that argument, I leave this:

The Rams Won’t Get As Much From LA As The Lakers And Dodgers Do

I'll still root for the Rams to a certain degree but money matters. Character matters. The Rams are leaving with their money and have no character.

The only problem I have with the Chiefs is that all of their memorabilia looks like McDonalds outfits

I guess to me Owner doesn't matter as much. Now given the Broncos have had one of the best owners in the league for a long time but even if we had one of the worst I would still cheer for the Broncos. I mean are you telling Indy fans to stop cheering for their team because their owner is a drugged out immature idiot? Should the Raiders stop cheering for their owner because no other owner likes him because his dad tried to sue the league over some idiotic things and that is a big reason owners voted against the Raiders going back to LA? Are you telling Browns fans who have an idiot for an owner to stop cheering for their team? I mean there are lots of bad owners out there but people still cheer for the team regardless because they have loyalty to that team.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Rams fan but born and raised near that area. Never embraced the team then and had many friends who were Raider fans. That being said you stick with the team and not where they move to.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Los Angeles is not the shittiest city on planet earth, apparently you have not been to many big cities. I have been a fan of the Rams since 1954, so I'm sticking with the Rams

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Rams fan but born and raised near that area. Never embraced the team then and had many friends who were Raider fans. That being said you stick with the team and not where they move to.

Can't agree. If the team leaves you are more than free to find another team, hopefully that new team isn't chosen just because it had won a recent SB or two.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't agree. If the team leaves you are more than free to find another team, hopefully that new team isn't chosen just because it had won a recent SB or two.
Your choice, I guess. I would never be anything than a 9er fan no where they move to.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your choice, I guess. I would never be anything than a 9er fan no where they move to.

I understand, just saying if the team says screw you were leaving, I understand fans sending back the one finger salute.
Now fans who bitch, cry, and want to disown their teams just because the team has pussed them off, screw em