• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams 2013-2015 Schedule

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rambunctious. Get your torque wrench back and then you can hang out in your neighbor's house scoping out his wife and reminding him what a lame team he roots for after we kick the Caboy's butt again this year!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rambunctious. Get your torque wrench back and then you can hang out in your neighbor's house scoping out his wife and reminding him what a lame team he roots for after we kick the Caboy's butt again this year!!
:lol::lol::lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no kidding everywhere you go you gotta hear about Wilson being the second coming of Jesus

Naw CC, even Jesus would covet the attention that Wilson's getting and THAT'S a sin!

That's how bad it's been!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no kidding everywhere you go you gotta hear about Wilson being the second coming of Jesus

Nice avi change Vita!!

Thanks retro, it's from training camp of course. I couldn't pass it up as I read on one of our boards threads, Pead's lower half looks much bigger. Not sure if you can see it in the avi however, if you enlarge it, dude REALLY looks a lot bigger!

That can't hurt!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I agree. He really has beefed up. I just hope the organ between his ears follows. Sammie looks a little beefier has well. Maybe roboQB will emerge.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 – Arizona 9/8 @ 3:25
Week 2 – at Atlanta 9/15 @ noon
Week 3 – at Dallas 9/22 @ noon
Week 4 – 49ers (Thursday) 9/26 @ 7:25
Week 5 – Jacksonville 10/6 @ noon
Week 6 – at Houston 10/13 @ noon
Week 7 – at Carolina 10/20 @ noon
Week 8 – Seattle (Monday) 10/28 @ 7:30
Week 9 – Tennessee 11/3 @ noon
Week 10 – at Indianapolis 11/10 @ noon
Week 11 – BYE 11/17
Week 12 – Chicago 11/24 @ noon
Week 13 – at SF 12/1 @ 3:25
Week 14 – at Arizona 12/8 @ 3:25
Week 15 – New Orleans 12/15 @ noon
Week 16 – Tampa 12/22 @ noon
Week 17 – at Seattle 12/29 @ 3:25

I have the Rams going 11-5 (I am a homer though) with losses against the Falcons, Texans, Bucs, and splitting with the Seahawks and 49ers. An 11-5 record should get us into the playoffs. Hopefully it doesn't get to the last game since we end the season playing at Seattle.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice analysis Piss-tons. Well done and good to see you here on the Rams pages!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very good possibility without injuries we could be 5-5 after week 10, going into the BYE.

I think 8-8 is a good possibility and maybe a little better.

who knows? we just need to stay healthy and improve. alot of youth on this team.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Rams going 11-5 (I am a homer though) with losses against the Falcons, Texans, Bucs, and splitting with the Seahawks and 49ers. An 11-5 record should get us into the playoffs. Hopefully it doesn't get to the last game since we end the season playing at Seattle.

I would love that, but I think it's a little optimistic..Having said that, I've found myself tempering my early-season expectations...Having been so disappointed for several years, I've found that being pleasantly surprised beats being put out of sorts...BTW, my wife REALLY likes that approach, as my mood is generally really piss-ass for a few days after a loss...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it doesn't get to the last game since we end the season playing at Seattle.
Yeah, thats my fear. I can see us being around 9-6 and needing that last game and maybe some help and we have to play @Seattle and maybe they have Harvin back with deer antler spray at that point.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-5 would be awesome! I will refrain from making a prediction because every time I do, its way off! I predicted 10-6 last season. :/

GO RAMS!

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make a prediction: 16-0!

Really though, I made a pre preseason SuperBowl Prediction last night. I went with the Steelers(call me a homer) and the Falcons. Let's see how it goes.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thats my fear. I can see us being around 9-6 and needing that last game and maybe some help and we have to play @Seattle and maybe they have Harvin back with deer antler spray at that point.

Is deer antler spray wrong? I know in the hearts of the bleeding hearts it sounds wrong however don't fret y'all and take it from Vitamike, it's the deer antler 'velvet' that is being harvested not the 'antlers' themselves.

I just have a small problem with 'natural' HGH on the list because it's NOT the controlled HGH however both are banned substance. Then again don't even get me started on the Adderall!!

Let me just state this, in spite of the current propaganda I've been hearing on the NFL network, Adderall is NOT a recreational drugs IMO!! Or should I say, it is not being used that way in the NFL <<cough, cough...THE SEAHAWKS!>>. Once again..... Shame on you Pete Carrol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addy is big on college campuses. Take 1 and stay up all night focusing. People with prescriptions make killing selling for tests. I assume they can help you focus in a similar fashion for football.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addy is big on college campuses. Take 1 and stay up all night focusing. People with prescriptions make killing selling for tests. I assume they can help you focus in a similar fashion for football.
It reminds me of speed back in the early 80's which, of course became the shame of the nation now known a 'Meth'.

I know that Meth was a rec drug, yet see Adderall in a different light. You seem to have some knowledge of the drug used, do you see it more as a 'rec' drug or a 'performance enhancing' drug?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita. Adderall was originally developed by Shire Pharmaceuticals and is available as a generic drug. There is also an extended-release formulation (Adderall XR), which is only available as a branded product. Adderall is a combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, a drug class with potential for abuse and dependency. As a result, Adderall is a schedule II (CII) drug and the Drug Enforcement Agency monitors all prescriptions and dispensing of the medication. It works in a similar fashion as methamphetamine but the side effects of Adderall are drastically different than Meth.

Adderall helps to increase attentiveness and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD. However, in those without ADHD, the medicine increases attentiveness, alertness and hyperactivity by stimulating the central nervous system.

The most common side effects of Adderall include decreased appetite, weight loss, mood swings, dry mouth, headache and stomachache. Adderall may also exacerbate symptoms associated with Tourette's syndrome such as motor and phonic tics. Too much Adderall, as well as other amphetamines, can also impair motor skills.

I hope this helps the discussion.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adderall helps to increase attentiveness and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD. However, in those without ADHD, the medicine increases attentiveness, alertness and hyperactivity by stimulating the central nervous system.

Think about it like this. You're in college, you haven't been to your accounting class in 4 weeks but the final is in the morning. You get all the study resources, start studying around 2PM, get tired around midnight, pop an addy and stay awake all night unbelievably focused. It lasts about 12 hours so you study straight through and right up to the test. You take the test and crash 2 hours later. No hangover type of effects or come down, simply a lack of sleep. It allows you to study 20-straight hours before a test and be alert during the test, I've saw a girl take 1 every time it started wearing off and studied for 3 straight days without eating or sleeping. Scariest part is that it worked and she got an A on all of her finals. That's how its used in college, no one takes it for fun. I've never taken it but it's easily the most used drug here at Mizzou.

As far as football goes, it does keep you very alert, so I could see the advantage of being on it during a game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita. Adderall was originally developed by Shire Pharmaceuticals and is available as a generic drug. There is also an extended-release formulation (Adderall XR), which is only available as a branded product. Adderall is a combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, a drug class with potential for abuse and dependency. As a result, Adderall is a schedule II (CII) drug and the Drug Enforcement Agency monitors all prescriptions and dispensing of the medication. It works in a similar fashion as methamphetamine but the side effects of Adderall are drastically different than Meth.

The most common side effects of Adderall include decreased appetite, weight loss, mood swings, dry mouth, headache and stomachache. Adderall may also exacerbate symptoms associated with Tourette's syndrome such as motor and phonic tics. Too much Adderall, as well as other amphetamines, can also impair motor skills.

I hope this helps the discussion.

Well as a PED, it works on people without ADHD in the form of working memory, now can this help with the playbook for those players in transition? Or how about film study for the up coming teams and specific players, their formations, habits and tendencies? Sounds pretty performance enhancing, doesn't it? Well if that doesn't sway someones opinion, it is also reported to increase strength, stamina, endurance and even a tolerance to pain!

Naw it's recreational and should be treated as such so Pete's guys can only miss one game like the pot heads do. Those guys on the the Sirus NFL station were really pissing me off! They even had a Pharmacist on their show making statements on how it not a PED and should be treated like Pot.:wtf2:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'd like to have a conversation with that pharmacist. Adderall affects the cells that produce neurotransmitters which affects attention and EPSPs and IPSPs involved in long-term memory and focus. Cannabis turns your memory to mush because it interferes with enzymes and structural protein production in the brain. You want to lose both long-term and short-term memory do weed man!! Thus the term stoner or stone-head.