• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders @ Sad Diego

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the Oakland Raiders travel to sad Diego California tomorrow the bolts have something to play for while the Raiders are only playing for pride, and perhaps the hopes of crushing the bolts playoff hopes. I guess we'll see how much heart this team really has.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose this game and DA is done in Oakland.........IMO I want to BEAT the Bolts bad!! Pryor beat the Bolts, lets see if McG CAN..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is 100% ALL the D players that played that first Bolt game are playing, McG so says everybody is the better QB over Pryor!! So whats the problem?? We should WIN this game EASY!! That's what Mark Davis expects..IMO

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders don't have the defense to stop anybody, period. Defense first thing to be addressed now that 2014 the Raiders are out of salary cap money hell. Still like the offensive young nucleus we have in McGloin, Streater, Rivera, Holmes, Jennings, Reece, Moore, for 2014 and beyond. Raiders should trade Pryor for young O-line player now - Pryor needs to be on another team in rebuilding mode that can use his skills (hopefully in the other Conference).

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big change coming to Oakland.. Bring it enough is enough!! I will lay some bread down that Oakland takes QB with first pick!! Jonny Football or Teddy B.. Our pass rush will come from either Johnson or Hardy, heck maybe even both if we let Houston go.. Chucky and Jonny Football in Oakland.. WOW is ALL you can say to that!! That would build a house in Oakland in no time..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, im NOT saying that Pryor or McG are not the guy in Oakland.. Im just saying after 11 years of losing the Owner and GM need to sell some hope and hype to the RaiderNation!! Do you draft the Clown Man a dude that only wants to play when he wants to and not when the team needs him to?? Seems like we just got RID of those type of dudes.. Or would you take Jonny Football or Teddy B IF they are on the board?? D players you can get in FA QBs need to be drafted!! Hmmmmm What do we do?? 2014 is the year of the RAIDER if our GM and Owner get it right..

Last edited by a moderator:

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or would you take Jonny Football or Teddy B IF they are on the board??

Johnny Manziel if he's still on the board. I would. No offense to Pryor or McGloin, both are OK, BUT Manziel comes off as the Raider type... brash, cocky, confident, rebel... just like the old Raiders of the 70s and 80s.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Raiders draft Manziel in truth!! The guy can play ball man.. Unless we get Gruden and he wants a VET like Cutler or a trade for Big Ben or something like that.. I could see JF as a Raider!! But what I want is for TP2 to be the guy in Oakland, the reason is cuz he got super talent, he just needs to be developed!! But at the end of the day it don't matter what we want, Its what the Raiders want!! And by the way it looks TP2 and McG are NOT the guys IN OAKLAND.. So I say the Raiders draft JF!! That's just the way I see it, but I could be like way wrong!!

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I don't see much of an upside with JF right now. He kind of reminds me of Ryan Leaf in the sense that he has raw talent, but lacks maturity and decision making skills. I think another year in CFB would do wonders for the guy. I really like McGloin and think that the Raiders could get a good HC and someone to groom McGoloin, he could surprise. If I were the Raiders I'd be looking to trade my draft spot for some O lineman, which is also what the Chargers are in desperate need of.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you want us to keep McG as the starter, he only gives the other team the ball on our side of the field whats not to like?? If your a fan of the other team that is.. Just playing dude!! McG is at his skill limit the only thing left for him is to get smarter, skill wise it looks like thats what you get.. Again im no scout so who knows?? Now Pryor= BIG TALENT.. And I think JF is going to be a very good player!! Why?? Cuz the guy can hit WRs from the pocket, strong arm, and super fast, but the most important thing is he loves the game!! And if we get Gruden then look for Cutler or Freeman in FA with our first pick being Matthews or Evans or some other WR or OL guy!! But who knows he might like JF?? That is if we do get Gruden!! If its not Pryor starting in Oakland in 2014 then it will be someone new.. IMO.. I have been wrong before so who knows?? And stay tuned!! Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya dude im not real big on Cutler either!! IM just throwing stuff out there on what could happen, not what will happen..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you want us to keep McG as the starter, he only gives the other team the ball on our side of the field whats not to like?? If your a fan of the other team that is.. Just playing dude!! McG is at his skill limit the only thing left for him is to get smarter, skill wise it looks like thats what you get.. Again im no scout so who knows?? Now Pryor= BIG TALENT.. And I think JF is going to be a very good player!! Why?? Cuz the guy can hit WRs from the pocket, strong arm, and super fast, but the most important thing is he loves the game!! And if we get Gruden then look for Cutler or Freeman in FA with our first pick being Matthews or Evans or some other WR or OL guy!! But who knows he might like JF?? That is if we do get Gruden!! If its not Pryor starting in Oakland in 2014 then it will be someone new.. IMO.. I have been wrong before so who knows?? And stay tuned!! Go Raiders!!

Oh yeah, another disappointing season is almost history, there was a point when it looked like we would finish with a better record than we did, but untimely errors resulted in a frustrating inability to FINISH games. In the real world this kind of thing happens often, lots of people can start projects, but it takes a professional to finish them, second half melt-downs and lack of offense production doomed the Raiders despite some strong starts and good individual play, it seemed like we were one or 2 plays away from victory in far too many games.

As far as Chucky goes, I will believe it when he signs on the dotted line, until then he just loves teasing that obnoxious Bay Area media. I don't know about Jonny Football, but I honestly believe we need to build an O-line before we throw any more talent to the wolves. The best Raider teams were built on the line of scrimmage, smoke and mirrors only works for so long, sooner or later you are exposed for who you really are, it's time for us to man up and become the bully on the block again. Al Davis of the '70s and '80s had that critical eye, he knew what it took and he was ahead of the rest and it showed on the field.

We need to get that critical eye and innovation back somehow, the Oakland Raiders need to be feared and respected again, in my lifetime please.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you flaraider, I agree with you on what you got to say.. The Raiders did look like they were on the up swing!! The it all fell apart.. Who is to blame?? Coaching, Lack of talent, injurys, Reggie?? Seems like the team just quit playing imo.. Maybe it was cuz of to much drama at QB, and bad coaching?? And I do love me some OL!! We need a BIG NASTY OL!! Get Mack in FA move Wiz2 to LG.. Veldy..Wiz2..Mack..Brisiel..Watson!! And draft some beast RG!! Boom that is an OL for ya!! Throw in JF, McG or TP2 and see what happens?? MD, Reggie, and THE RAIDERNATION want a franchise QB!! Do we have one on the roster?? As of right now the only one that has that talent is Pryor.. IMHO.. And as far as Chucky goes MD tried to get him last year, and will try this year as well.. The ball is in Grudens hands, MD will PAY!! Again I do NOT want DA fired for some unproven coach, or has been.. Our problems since Gruden has been unproven coaching and QB play!! FIX IT and the WINS will roll IN..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is this IMO.. With a draft rich in QBs, DL, OL, WRs, pretty much anything you want!! And with CLEAN books in the tune of 70M in cap space.. MD needs to get it right!! Cuz if we think JRuss set us back 3 years.. What do you guys think 70M and a RICH draft would set us BACK if we got it WRONG?? Shoot 5Years at least!! If MD thinks Reggie and DA are the guys in Oakland?? Then im ALL IN!! If he wants to go a different way im ALL IN!! At the end of the day JUST WIN!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you flaraider, I agree with you on what you got to say.. The Raiders did look like they were on the up swing!! The it all fell apart.. Who is to blame?? Coaching, Lack of talent, injurys, Reggie?? Seems like the team just quit playing imo.. Maybe it was cuz of to much drama at QB, and bad coaching?? And I do love me some OL!! We need a BIG NASTY OL!! Get Mack in FA move Wiz2 to LG.. Veldy..Wiz2..Mack..Brisiel..Watson!! And draft some beast RG!! Boom that is an OL for ya!! Throw in JF, McG or TP2 and see what happens?? MD, Reggie, and THE RAIDERNATION want a franchise QB!! Do we have one on the roster?? As of right now the only one that has that talent is Pryor.. IMHO.. And as far as Chucky goes MD tried to get him last year, and will try this year as well.. The ball is in Grudens hands, MD will PAY!! Again I do NOT want DA fired for some unproven coach, or has been.. Our problems since Gruden has been unproven coaching and QB play!! FIX IT and the WINS will roll IN..

A true center would definitely do wonders for us, totally agree with that plan, Zach Strief from NO is also on the FA list, I don't think we could go wrong with either of those guys. I hope we can keep Veldheer and get him some big time help. Drama is just something you have to learn to deal with, from Miami to Oakland, it will always rear it's ugly head. Second half adjustments seemed to be a major issue, I put that where it belongs, HC and OC, they have got to get better, it was a tale of 2 halves for so many games this year. Chucky had his share of brain farts, but his tenure in Oakland was one of the high points after the lost decade of the 90s, I am willing to be patient but I am also ready to see marked improvement next year. Being out of salary cap hell should make a big difference.