• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rags @ Kings 7:30PST FSW

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shore isn't there to score. He is there to be Stoll 2 . Give the top guys a break and don't give up too many goals

But Stoll even had a slight modicum of offensive ability, great slap shot and wrist shot and was offensively more talented even though it didn't show up much the last few years.

Shore gets that two on one and absolutely whiffed the shot. He's gotten some good looks in recent weeks, some empty netters almost it seems, and can't put it in. Defensively he is doing fine but this guy has worse hands than HOS, it's baffling.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give a lot of credit to Brown on that second goal. Carter too. If Brown finds his game, look out.

Dumbo must have told him he will be exposed in the upcoming draft or will be moved this summer.

=)~~

I'm not sold yet but 3 goals in 3 games is a good start. He has a lot of making up to do for the last 4 years of almost nothing.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, that play by Alex was amazing!!

Unbelievable, as a defenseman myself I creamed my pants seeing him completely negate the play altogether. I don't think any type of legitimate scoring chance generated from that, maybe not even a SOG.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouring the web, found this gem:

“I’m so frustrated right now I don’t know where to begin,” Lundqvist said. “The way we battled all game, and I think you just have to play by the rules. The rule is you can’t have a guy in the crease. I can’t come out to play the shot, and as a goalie, when you try to make a save, you have a forward motion. And he doesn’t make any effort to get out.

“And I can’t believe the ref, after watching it, not getting it right,” the King continued. “That means that you can pretty much put a guy in the crease, and as long as the goalie doesn’t get run over, it’s a good goal. That’s the way I look at this call.”

Why this loss to Kings was extra-painful for Lundqvist, Rangers | New York Post

King Nothing bitching again, even though it was his own man McDonough who put Toffoli there. Why WOULD he move when your guy did that? He doesn't have to. Now if he went in on his own, I could see his beef but sorry, no dice.

Reminds me of 2014 when Vignault and those clowns were complaining of puck luck and other kinds of gibberish. You make your own breaks, guy.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouring the web, found this gem:

“I’m so frustrated right now I don’t know where to begin,” Lundqvist said. “The way we battled all game, and I think you just have to play by the rules. The rule is you can’t have a guy in the crease. I can’t come out to play the shot, and as a goalie, when you try to make a save, you have a forward motion. And he doesn’t make any effort to get out.

“And I can’t believe the ref, after watching it, not getting it right,” the King continued. “That means that you can pretty much put a guy in the crease, and as long as the goalie doesn’t get run over, it’s a good goal. That’s the way I look at this call.”

Why this loss to Kings was extra-painful for Lundqvist, Rangers | New York Post

King Nothing bitching again, even though it was his own man McDonough who put Toffoli there. Why WOULD he move when your guy did that? He doesn't have to. Now if he went in on his own, I could see his beef but sorry, no dice.

Reminds me of 2014 when Vignault and those clowns were complaining of puck luck and other kinds of gibberish. You make your own breaks, guy.
Luck is the residue of design.