• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need the Rams or Minny to stumble and hope we win out to get in.
The Vikings play the Lions twice and the Rams play the 49ers 1 more time, so hopefully there is 1 loss somewhere in there

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being healthy always helps. Not sure the Dolphins seeding will matter. I don't see them getting the #1 seed or missing out completely. It's when and where it all goes wrong.
I agree on the seeding. 2 or 3 really doesn't matter but they need to win a couple vs. real teams to have any real confidence going in. And if they can't beat Dallas and lose at Baltimore, Buffalo could possibly come in and take the division away. Then Miami will be one and done, imo. No way to know though.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings play the Lions twice and the Rams play the 49ers 1 more time, so hopefully there is 1 loss somewhere in there
Yep, although I'm not counting on the Rams losing because the Niners could be resting starters by then. Vikings losing one is our best shot, I think. Seahawks still have to take care of our own business as well.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, although I'm not counting on the Rams losing because the Niners could be resting starters by then. Vikings losing one is our best shot, I think. Seahawks still have to take care of our own business as well.
yea im saying this with the mindset the Seahawks win out, if they dont its not happening.

I also doubt the 49ers would rest their starters for the full game if they've clinched, giving 2 full weeks off might cause rust.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being healthy always helps. Not sure the Dolphins seeding will matter. I don't see them getting the #1 seed or missing out completely. It's when and where it all goes wrong.
If the Dolphins win out they are the #1 seed. If they lose 2 games they lose home field probably. I think those pretty different outcomes. Not sure how willing they should be to give Buffalo the division.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I'm getting excited. Looking at the scenarios, Bengals most likely going to play the Chiefs & refs in the wildcard. Getting tired of that matchup. Oh well. Bring it on.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dolphins win out they are the #1 seed. If they lose 2 games they lose home field probably. I think those pretty different outcomes. Not sure how willing they should be to give Buffalo the division.
Crazy tough schedule for the AFC #1 seed contenders. The AFC could end up with a 4-way tie at 12-5 with the Chiefs at #1 and the Ravens at #5.

If the Browns get the #3 seed maybe Flacco wins MVP.

...or maybe not.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami needs to beat Dallas and/or win in Baltimore, imo. Both doable however. Dallas is not a good road team and the Ravens will be coming off a short week and a likely slobberknocker vs. the Niners. They can't lose both those games and let Buffalo come in and beat them or they are fucked royally.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Because it's fuck-all in that conference. Who you guys actually beat :pound:
Seriously? I guess we only crushed the shit out of 2 other 10 win teams how about the AFC? What team has piss pounded 2 other 10 win teams?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC is wide open. Not an elite team in the whole conference. Take one of Cowboys, Eagles, or Niners and put them in the AFC and they’re the run away favorite to go to the Super Bowl.
The Boys are a runaway favorite to get in over the Bills? Never mind the other top teams.

SF is currently 1-2 against them and wouldn't even be a runaway favorite to win the AFC North let alone the conference.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boys are a runaway favorite to get in over the Bills? Never mind the other top teams.

SF is currently 1-2 against them and wouldn't even be a runaway favorite to win the AFC North let alone the conference.
Yep. I said what I said. AFC is wide open because the top end isn’t that good. You know this. It’s why the Browns are sitting at 9-5 despite having a mash unit.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I said what I said. AFC is wide open because the top end isn’t that good. You know this. It’s why the Browns are sitting at 9-5 despite having a mash unit.
But their defense is top notch, which has helped them stay in games while shuffling through injuries.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC is wide open. Not an elite team in the whole conference. Take one of Cowboys, Eagles, or Niners and put them in the AFC and they’re the run away favorite to go to the Super Bowl.

How did I miss this gem :pound:

If any of these teams were in the AFC North they'll be in last place.