• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quincey Signing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holland gets him signed to avoid arbitration; and he'll supposedly get $3.55 million for next season, then $4 million for the 2013-14 season.

First, we give up a first rounder for this guy, and now, we give him as much or even more than some of the other dmen in the league who can use him to polish their cars, as far as talent goes. And, furthermore, why even keep a player, like him, who leaves your team vulnerable far too often when rerouting himself to the penalty box, along the same groove that he's cut into the ice from the last few trips heading in the same direction earlier in the same game?

Then, you're going to bullshit the fans by trying to believe your description of him being a "solid" dman in the NHL? Let's see, now! We look up the definition of "solid" in any hockey book we can find, then next to the definition of "solid" dman, we will see Kyle Quincey's picture amongst those who are truly "solid" in the estimation of others who know the game? I don't think so! Can anybody get some of that stuff that Kenny's been smokin' lately?
If so, send some my way, so that I can view the world the same way that he does. "Oh, yeah, man, everything is so beautiful in the world - cool, groovy, wow; try some of this shit and you'll mellow out into the vast beyond- oh, yeah, man, everything is good"!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we needed the money to hit the floor...sadly there really isnt much else out there

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we needed the money to hit the floor...sadly there really isnt much else out there

We were basically fucked once Parise and Suter signed elsewheres. I'm fearful for our playoff streak.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were basically fucked once Parise and Suter signed elsewheres. I'm fearful for our playoff streak.

im not that fearful for that streak right now. However if we dont get some goo quality young players that are effective I am fearful for the future of the Wings after the likes of Datsyuk and Zetterberg retire