• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quiet

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its too quiet...has anyone heard or read anything new recently? With the Senior Bowl going on I find it hard to believe that there is nothing new out there.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Packers.com safety appears to be a weak spot in the draft which is unfortunate.

Also interested to see who fills the spots on the coaching staff. Maybe move up Alex Van Pelt to quarterbacks coach, and not too sure who would fill out the defensive coaching staff.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I catch some things here and there, but I really don't watch much college football anymore besides WI when I can. I used to love absorbing everything, but found most of those I spent so much time reading, didn't really know shit when it came down to it :) So I spend my time doing other things.

Sounds like there are some interesting LB'ers, inside and outside and strong on the lines, but weak at Safety, DB's and QB this year.

That's ok with me. We have our QB, I think our DB's are fine, but weak at Safety which may or may not be a huge issue in the end.

I think we are weak at both lines, I tend to think we'll see much more change along the defensive line than offensive because we've used some high picks on offense and they'll be coming back from injury for next year. Gotta give them a chance to sink or swim and see how their investment worked before tossing it aside and getting new ones. At least that's how I think they'll approach it. I'd be more happy if they changed Oline coaching. Seems we have the guys with the measurables to play the position. It seems we have guys we cut that go to other teams and are a part of decent lines. Some coach is able to get more out of them, maybe our oline coach sucks? I think he does, but what do I know.

But I do see a lot of Turnover on that Dline. We need pressure, we need guys that can hold a point and shed blockers to make a tackle. We have Daniels and that's it and some younger guys we'll see about and some old guys we'll be saying good bye to.

IF our DB's are all healthy and Hyde can play more of a hybrid safety this year, where I think he'll excel, and we upgrade our Dline Safety isn't such a pressing issue. But that's banking on a lot of other things to happen. If there is a good safety when we pick, I'd hope we pick him.

I think all of our linebacking positions could be upgraded as well besides Hawk and Matthews. Hawk because he is dependable and a hard worker and knows the defense inside and out. Matthews just needs to stay healthy. The rest are just turnstiles on the field and in the training room. Here one week, gone the next, back, then hurt, then good play, they 5 poor ones. Bad angles, bad tackling, then hurt again, get back, start playing better, then get hurt again. It's pathetic.

Who do we fill them with? Like I have any clue, after the senior bowl and combine I'll have some ill informed opinions, but I'm afraid I can't offer any more than that

33Goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wore my green n gold to work after the loss and nobody would talk to me. Not a word about the pack ever since.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am one week away from going full blown college basketball...at 93% right now. Sorry got nothing.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should try getting Byrd. We need another game breaker on this defense and there are a couple bargains at DE to be had. She'll out for Byrd.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should try getting Byrd. We need another game breaker on this defense and there are a couple bargains at DE to be had. She'll out for Byrd.

I am fairly certain that Byrd with get tagged by Buffalo

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering Byrd wants to be the highest paid S in the league so 7-8M. I'd rather save that money and use it on Cobb/Jordy next year. Draft a S like HHCD/Pryor/Bucannon

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gators are rolling in bball too so I feel ya

33Goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man theres a lot of half n half fans on this site. Makes things interesting I guess. There are some other safeties out there who could help maybe. Read a little bit about one of the Dolphins. DE from the Bengals looks solid too.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never lived in Wisky but loving the Packers is a family tradition. I do have some family up there though.

I moved around a shitload as a kid so all of my teams are scattered.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man theres a lot of half n half fans on this site. Makes things interesting I guess. There are some other safeties out there who could help maybe. Read a little bit about one of the Dolphins. DE from the Bengals looks solid too.

One of my favorites who I would love to have is Arthur Jones of the Ravens. Perfect 3-4 end for us, only 27. Would love to have him