• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Question, please give your opinion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I know this thing says "Series Thread", but I was thinking, would it be better to have a separate thread for each of the games within a series, or just the one thread for each series? I was thinking about doing just one thread, but am open to opinions.

Thanks.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say just start a series thread and keep it running. Depending on participation of the thread you can create individual game thread's later on. IMO.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I know this thing says "Series Thread", but I was thinking, would it be better to have a separate thread for each of the games within a series, or just the one thread for each series? I was thinking about doing just one thread, but am open to opinions.

Thanks.
Each game por favor.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI. Just a heads up for Dubs fans. Today's SF Chronicle (Fri. 4/17) has included in addition to their daily sporting green, a very cool GS Warriors & NBA playoffs bonus section, complete w/ stats, photos, interviews,history, and a look at all the series'.
But it's more comprehensive and focused on the warriors...and makes for a great souvenir & collectors item.

* Even if you don't live in the SF bay area or don't have a place to purchase the SF Chronicle..I'm sure you can go to their website to check it out/download it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"FYI. Just a heads up for Dubs fans. Today's SF Chronicle (Fri. 4/17) has included in addition to their daily sporting green, a very cool GS Warriors & NBA playoffs bonus section, complete w/ stats, photos, interviews,history, and a look at all the series'.
But it's more comprehensive and focused on the warriors...and makes for a great souvenir & collectors item.

* Even if you don't live in the SF bay area or don't have a place to purchase the SF Chronicle..I'm sure you can go to their website to check it out/download it."

Hey, Yoga, where's the website? Do I just go to ESPN and click onto "Golden State"?

About the this thread topic, we'll do one thread and if there's any reason to add different threads at some point, I'll add them or anyone else can add them if they want.

Oh, what does everyone/anyone think about S.A. losing to N.O. on the last game of the season? Do you think they really tried? The loss sent them way down the list in Western seeding. I only watched the very last part of the game and I wasn't totally convinced that Pop really cared if they won. They do not have home court for any of their series unless the 7th or 8th seed (God forbid) upsets their opponent.

Was S.A. genuinely trying? Did they not want for OKC to make the playoffs for some reason? Just wondering.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of pressure on the Dubs today. Everyone expects them to win easily but if they expect that and come out lazy or sloppy with the ball as they often do, they could be in trouble. Hopefully they take care of businees against a team they should defeat handily and get rested up for round two after a 5-game victory over NOLA.