• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QUESTION FOR YOU SERIOUS CFB FANS

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC did lose to a ranked team, but Michigan lost to a rival which nearly counts the same as a ranked team. I'm not making excuses, but I'm telling you voters will feel that way. The Texas game also hurt their chances.
All of USC's quality wins are suspect at this point.

Double OT to Texas at home is not good.
Stanford lost to SDS.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question was for serious CFB fan, half steppers wanting to pump air, not need to respond
SC fan just take a step back... yall havent achieved anything other than not losing too much..... nothing that merits a huge "bump" of the 1 loss teams should you be ahead of them.... debatable.... hard saying really. UM not that great but has decent Defense OU.... has a QB that got so high on himself he is on a perma-trip played horrible against baylor and roid-raged agasint their players then did the same against a better team and lost... florida UM's best win lost to LSU who lost to Troy.... nothing really worthy of moving anybody UP on merit but maybe lack of other deserving may move yall up a spot or two... MAYBE

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC gets Utah and ND the next two weeks.

Start by winning those and looking good doing it.

Then we can talk.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC fan just take a step back... yall havent achieved anything other than not losing too much..... nothing that merits a huge "bump" of the 1 loss teams should you be ahead of them.... debatable.... hard saying really. UM not that great but has decent Defense OU.... has a QB that got so high on himself he is on a perma-trip played horrible against baylor and roid-raged agasint their players then did the same against a better team and lost... florida UM's best win lost to LSU who lost to Troy.... nothing really worthy of moving anybody UP on merit but maybe lack of other deserving may move yall up a spot or two... MAYBE

Darnold has had his moments, however, for the most part from the begging has only suffered from poor receiver play

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold has had his moments, however, for the most part from the begging has only suffered from poor receiver play
Well at this point he needs a quality win or he will be nothing more than average to slightly above average right now... he looked like poo poo lst time i watched usc

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some that would therefor posit that Darnold was made to look better than he was last year by way above average WR's propping him up.

Just saying, that works both ways.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some things to be considered. Sometimes it's as much when you lose as it is to who you lose. USC won this week and OU and Mich lost. Never forget how stupid and worthless some of the voters are. They won't look at close wins or who they were against, they'll see Mich lost at home to MSU, OU lost at home to ISU and USC lost to WSU at WSU...just keep some of those useless dorks in mind, or lazy pricks or dumb sumbeeches, whatevs you want to call them

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC should be ahead of both of them. You guys lost to us by 3 on the road. I know ghey pollsters don't give us credit but they should realize us at home > ISU or Michigan State. Hell USC should be ahead of Ohio State too.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC should be ahead of both of them. You guys lost to us by 3 on the road. I know ghey pollsters don't give us credit but they should realize us at home > ISU or Michigan State. Hell USC should be ahead of Ohio State too.
Relax. Your team made it into the top 10 after those upsets this week. You don't need to artificially build up anyone anymore.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget your Trojans had trouble with Western Michigan? Lol @TROJAN-MAN
And OU gave up 41 to Baylor. OU lost at home to Iowa St. by a TD and SC lost on the road to ranked Washington St. by a FG kicked with 2:43 seconds left in the game. Michigan lost at home to an unranked team.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question was for serious CFB fan, half steppers wanting to pump air, not need to respond

Don't justify my ranking of USC fans as the most insecure on the Hoop just because you don't like the answers you get, princess.