• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Proof Positive Most NFL Fans Lack Booze Imagination:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue all the beer snobs to tell other people that their beer of choice is terrible. I'll never understand why it matters to some people what other people drink or what kind of music they listen too or whatever. Not only do some people care, they also make a big deal about it, as if they are sooooo much better because they like something that isn't main stream. Beer nazis, music nazis, clothes nazis, they are all a bunch of self absorbed hipster types looking for attention. I like Bud lite and so does half the planet. Who cares?

Well stated!:suds:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....my drink of choice/at games was = Wild-Turkey/diet-coke/twist-a-lime,......*sigh/buuuurp*.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue all the beer snobs to tell other people that their beer of choice is terrible. I'll never understand why it matters to some people what other people drink or what kind of music they listen too or whatever. Not only do some people care, they also make a big deal about it, as if they are sooooo much better because they like something that isn't main stream. Beer nazis, music nazis, clothes nazis, they are all a bunch of self absorbed hipster types looking for attention. I like Bud lite and so does half the planet. Who cares?
I'm a beer snob. My family came from Germany and brewed beer according to the German beer purity laws.
Mass produced beers in America are full of chemicals. Anheuser Busch is the leading consumer of Sodium Metabisulfite in the world. I am allergic to this chemical. I cannot drink most of the shit beers such as Bud.
I drink craft beers that do not contain this or other such ingredients. If I am at a stadium I can get a clean beer like Coors or Yeungling. Some will even have a good ale. If you like drinking contaminated shit it is your business - enjoy!

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Generally when people are this defensive it's because they know they're in the wrong.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally when people are this defensive it's because they know they're in the wrong.

It's not a matter of right or wrong. It's just my opinion on it and maybe I've seen enough of these threads over the years that I've finally said something.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to be some connoisseur of beer then have at it. I don't mind if people like craft beers, German beers, or any other type of beer. What I do mind is having to listen to some feigned indignant lecture from beer snobs when I order MY OWN beer. Why do the beer snobs feel it's their duty to enlighten me to their much more profound way of living? Just stfu and enjoy your beer and I'll enjoy mine and the whole world can live in peace and harmony.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to be some connoisseur of beer then have at it. I don't mind if people like craft beers, German beers, or any other type of beer. What I do mind is having to listen to some feigned indignant lecture from beer snobs when I order MY OWN beer. Why do the beer snobs feel it's their duty to enlighten me to their much more profound way of living? Just stfu and enjoy your beer and I'll enjoy mine and the whole world can live in peace and harmony.

millenials

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I responded to your whiny post. We understand each other - great.
If we all liked the same beer, they'd raise the price. Let's choose for ourselves - but don't criticize others for saying what they prefer. I don't tell you what to drink and you are not going to tell me what to say.
Enjoy your beer made from rice, propylene glycol and sodium metabisulfite - it's your choice!

The Straight Dope: Does Budweiser beer contain ... chicken hearts?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer drinks appletinis and watches hallmark for women in his spare time.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Southie guy needs to grow up. Clearly a millennial.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Southie guy needs to grow up. Clearly a millennial.
Sounds delicious. I'll be partaking in some ice cold propylene Glycol beverages shortly.

And what's wrong with you? Don't like chicken hearts? What are you some kind of vegan?

View attachment 75208
Love chicken hearts. Vegan? I eat vegans! Enjoy your beer dude. I'm going to wait until game time. I'm off to the pool supply and Costco. My pool is turning green as Budweiser.....

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So my perception of West Coast NFL Fans must have been faulty. I thought every NFL Fan North of Los Angeles/San Bernardino Counties was a booze and food connoisseur? Or I was lead to believe, anyway.

Particularly 49'Niner and Seahawks Fan?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I likes me some craft beer but I likes me some shit beer too. They's a time for everthang