• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prince Shembo Kills Dog

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder about the trouble he got into with that girl who killed herself. Only one persons side of the story and this is the guy.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does make you wonder socaljim242. It is strange that the Falcons are the team that have trouble with athletes and dogs.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does make you wonder socaljim242. It is strange that the Falcons are the team that have trouble with athletes and dogs.

Yup never something you wanna do but for it to be a falcon player is just crazy. You gotta know it wont got over well. He's so young hopefully he get's some counseling so he can deal with what ever rage/ anger/ self control issues he has.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can someone kick a small harmless dog hard enough to kill it?

A sick, twisted individual...

Shembo, the only of all ND alum, I hope does not find himself back in the league again. Makes me sick.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder about the trouble he got into with that girl who killed herself. Only one persons side of the story and this is the guy.
What, exactly, do you know about it SloGal that the rest of us don't?

He was investigated ... stories checked out ... no charges. Albeit, I wish they would have conducted it earlier than they did.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the way we want to be in the news Prince.

So how ya'll folks doin' otherwise? I see in other news Urban's trying to poach our commits away. Isn't the NC enough for you Urban? Don't you have an illness that you need to take time off for?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the way we want to be in the news Prince.

So how ya'll folks doin' otherwise? I see in other news Urban's trying to poach our commits away. Isn't the NC enough for you Urban? Don't you have an illness that you need to take time off for?
Some things NEVER change.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he'd like to flip Kraemer and so it would be easier to get Eichenberg as well but I don't believe he'll have any luck with Kraemer.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, exactly, do you know about it SloGal that the rest of us don't?

He was investigated ... stories checked out ... no charges. Albeit, I wish they would have conducted it earlier than they did.

I know he's a sick individual who did something to that girl and when he was finally interviewed by ND police she was not around to speak for herself.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's a sick individual who did something to that girl and when he was finally interviewed by ND police she was not around to speak for herself.
LOL ... OK ... what do you know what he did to Miss Seeburg that the police, investigators, media and the rest of don't?

I'll wait for your supreme insight .... :whistle:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... OK ... what do you know what he did to Miss Seeburg that the police, investigators, media and the rest of don't?

I'll wait for your supreme insight .... :whistle:

I wrote "makes you wonder". You obviously can't comprehend what that means . I didn't say I knew something I said it makes you wonder. The fact that five days after she killed herself was the first time authorities talked to him means she was not around to refute anything he said. Only those two know what really happened but not being able to control himself is obviously not a one time thing for him. The reason he's no longer an NFL player shows he's got some issues with rage / anger/ self control. he's no longer got a pass with this so you can rant all you want but it's obvious he's not one you can trust to give people an honest account of what he does.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wrote "makes you wonder". You obviously can't comprehend what that means . I didn't say I knew something I said it makes you wonder. The fact that five days after she killed herself was the first time authorities talked to him means she was not around to refute anything he said. Only those two know what really happened but not being able to control himself is obviously not a one time thing for him. The reason he's no longer an NFL player shows he's got some issues with rage / anger/ self control. he's no longer got a pass with this so you can rant all you want but it's obvious he's not one you can trust to give people an honest account of what he does.

There's the quotes above. Now, what part did I not comprehend?

You went from "makes you wonder" to "knowing he did something". And I asked the questions ... what do YOU know that hasn't already been investigated and answered for with regard to 'that girl' (assuming you're referring to Seeburg). I've just got to wonder if you really know much, if any, of the details when you decided to troll our board.

So, I'm still waiting ... impress me some more with your infinite wisdom. :whistle:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the quotes above. Now, what part did I not comprehend?

You went from "makes you wonder" to "knowing he did something". And I asked the questions ... what do YOU know that hasn't already been investigated and answered for with regard to 'that girl' (assuming you're referring to Seeburg). I've just got to wonder if you really know much, if any, of the details when you decided to troll our board.

So, I'm still waiting ... impress me some more with your infinite wisdom. :whistle:

So you're the only person on earth who thinks nothing happened between him and Seeburg girl even though he admits to being in his room alone with her except he says it was consensual. Congratulations. I stated something happened which some thing obviously did. The extent we will never know. Do you get that? we will never know. But after this latest incident it's obvious he has self control /rage issues at the least. He was interviewed 15 days after she reported the incident and five days after she killed herself so again we will never know if there was more than he said because of the time the authorities wasted waiting to talk to him. Do you know that campus authorities did not initially tell county police about Seeberg's report of a sexual attack, nor did campus police refer the case to the county's special victims unit, which was established to handle sex offenses. Hence my "makes you wonder" and addresses your need for new information. They were terrible at getting information from the start so no nothing new now.

I checked out the rivals ND site (I'm a member on the USC Rivals). Here's one from Notre Dame fans and former student. You can go on rivals and see it yourself on :Former linebacker Prince Shembo kills dog

Jersey Domer- "Shembo is a complete monster. A disgrace to Notre Dame. I've kept my mouth shut even when I was a junior during the whole Lizzy Seeberg situation though I have strong opinions about that and now this. God doesn't like ugly. I hope Shembo rots in hell."

So I'm not the only one.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're the only person on earth who thinks nothing happened between him and Seeburg girl even though he admits to being in his room alone with her except he says it was consensual. Congratulations. I stated something happened which some thing obviously did. The extent we will never know. Do you get that? we will never know. But after this latest incident it's obvious he has self control /rage issues at the least. He was interviewed 15 days after she reported the incident and five days after she killed herself so again we will never know if there was more than he said because of the time the authorities wasted waiting to talk to him. Do you know that campus authorities did not initially tell county police about Seeberg's report of a sexual attack, nor did campus police refer the case to the county's special victims unit, which was established to handle sex offenses. Hence my "makes you wonder" and addresses your need for new information. They were terrible at getting information from the start so no nothing new now.
Congrats :clap:

I see you, evidently, decided to dig into some facts of the matter this time around. I figured you might actually get around to googling in order to get better educated.

I am thoroughly aware of the whole Lizzy Seeberg ordeal, seeing that I live in SB and it was all over the news when it all happened, so save your insinuations on that part of the matter.

If you had read my original take on this above, I made clear mention of the lag in the investigative process on this. That was a mistake ... I acknowledged that.

My original point still stands, though, SloGal ... see bold, above, in your post. You know nothing more than anybody else does after it was all said and done.

Did you even read about his side of the story and how it was 'corroborated'?

I'm not here to defend the asshole. I'm here to call you out on your alleged omnipotence to the matter by the original insinuation you made.

I checked out the rivals ND site (I'm a member on the USC Rivals). Here's one from Notre Dame fans and former student. You can go on rivals and see it yourself on :Former linebacker Prince Shembo kills dog

Jersey Domer- "Shembo is a complete monster. A disgrace to Notre Dame. I've kept my mouth shut even when I was a junior during the whole Lizzy Seeberg situation though I have strong opinions about that and now this. God doesn't like ugly. I hope Shembo rots in hell.
So I'm not the only one.
Ok ... great. One alleged, anonymous student has an opinion. This is no evidence. I can log into Rivals and do the same thing. Seriously, dude. :rolleyes2:

cda3143db467bd562b13fb043368927e.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats :clap:

I see you, evidently, decided to dig into some facts of the matter this time around. I figured you might actually get around to googling in order to get better educated.

I am thoroughly aware of the whole Lizzy Seeberg ordeal, seeing that I live in SB and it was all over the news when it all happened, so save your insinuations on that part of the matter.

If you had read my original take on this above, I made clear mention of the lag in the investigative process on this. That was a mistake ... I acknowledged that.

My original point still stands, though, SloGal ... see bold, above, in your post. You know nothing more than anybody else does after it was all said and done.

Did you even read about his side of the story and how it was 'corroborated'?

I'm not here to defend the asshole. I'm here to call you out on your alleged omnipotence to the matter by the original insinuation you made.

Ok ... great. One alleged, anonymous student has an opinion. This is no evidence. I can log into Rivals and do the same thing. Seriously, dude. :rolleyes2:

cda3143db467bd562b13fb043368927e.jpg

You again have failed to read and comprehend where I wrote " make you wonder" not "I have new evidence" . What i say is my opinion I'm not saying anything factual and not implying it is. If you read the thread about this subject on the NOTRE DAME Rivals site you see an overwhelming majority of ND fans disgusted with the guy so yap all you want I'm not alone. No one says there's anything new to the story since it was the two of them in the two and she killed herself. The only thing new is the insight into the guys character with this dog incident.
Notre dame had to change policies on how they dealt with this issue and mind you I don't blame the university it's not an everyday thing and while they didn't handle it right it was nothing malicious just went about it wrong. It's obviously this person is the one who's got issues so don't make this about a so cal fan banging on ND. But hey. Keep spinning keep making things up .