• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Week 4: Broncos at Cardinals

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Doesn't matter how well Paxton played vs the 3 and outs ( unless some ignorant GM thought that performance was worthy to garnish attention ) but when you draft a Qb in first round and you really need him to grab the reins and he fails miserably, you have to cut your loses when the guys had 3 yrs to show something positive at least. I would rather try and roll with Kennum/Kelly/Sloter ( if in a ) Than Case/Chad and whatever vets are out there now that " The legendary McGlennon " is off the books. If he was considered a top vet replacement still available then you know how sorry the remaining cast is. Hell, I don't see anything better out there now than the 3 we got.

Back when I was a kid bad teams had good QB's, not good teams don't even have good QB's. You know the NFL is a trying time at the QB position when Mike Glennon becomes a popular backup option. It just sort of shows you how the QB position has dissolved in talent. I still go back to the college systems. QB's are so underdeveloped coming into the NFL.