• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

prediction thread.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask me in October........

The team has potential.......

But the offense needs to not be fucking worthless like last year if they want to win more than 10 games.....

The pieces are their for the offense to be A LOT better- Healthy-.......

As bad as the offense was last year I think that predicting a loss at washington is fucking silly.......

Washington has got a lot of hype........... as much hype as I can ever remember for a team that went 5-7...........

They got beat 48-21 by a 8-5 team
Their most impressive win was against a 9-4 USC team who turns out they sucked.......

The pac 10 has a whole SUCKED last year......

If you have us losing to Washington, you should also have us losing to Kansas State, Texas, Oklahoma St, Missouri and A&M.........

If we lose at washington- we will be lucky to make a bowl game...........

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texas A&M game in College Station scares menmore than any other game on our schedule. Robert Griffin at Baylor is scary but Jerrod Johnson scares me much more.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
J Johnson could lead his team to 31 points vs nebraska but guess what, their D gives up more then that a game..........

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree Landon, the TAMU game doesn't scare me as much as our 3 game stretch against Texas, Okie State, and Missouri. TAMU is good, I was at the last game we played in College Station(Zac Taylors last minute Drive) and it is a very loud rambunctious enviorment, but as mentioned they are all Offense and no D. Our D should win the battle against their O and give our Offense plenty of opportunities to win the game. Of course, wether or not we capitalize on those ooportunities is uncertain.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah A&M's D gave up a ton of points LAST YEAR. But this year isn't last year. If you are just going off last year then Nebraska won't outscore what Johnson can do in your scenario because Nebraska only scored 25 points per game. Texas A&M has a new DC so we can't compare last year's D with this year. Our offense ranked 99 last year and A&M's D ranked 105 so they both sucked just as bad LAST YEAR. That doesn't mean shit THIS YEAR.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Landon, the TAMU game doesn't scare me as much as our 3 game stretch against Texas, Okie State, and Missouri. TAMU is good, I was at the last game we played in College Station(Zac Taylors last minute Drive) and it is a very loud rambunctious enviorment, but as mentioned they are all Offense and no D. Our D should win the battle against their O and give our Offense plenty of opportunities to win the game. Of course, wether or not we capitalize on those ooportunities is uncertain.

I dont remember that game being really all that loud. just the annoying core guys trying to hump each other with the cultist chants.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End the thread undefeated National Champions 2010

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well jed you also would have to tak in account the fact that Nebraska's D is better then all of the Ds A&M played last year

using law of averages, a&m would then score less points, and nebraska would score more then their average

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again there is that famous word....... last year... A team as awhole generally doesn't take a huge leap.. but it's not uncommon for one unit too... Nebraska's Offense could be a lot better than last year- A&Ms D could be a lot better than last year....... hell maybe this will be Nebraskas second game of the year including two top ten teams- can't really say....

No doubt in my mind Nebraska would have won last year- and barring a major defensive letdown- I don't think Nebraska will lose this year...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again there is that famous word....... last year... A team as awhole generally doesn't take a huge leap.. but it's not uncommon for one unit too... Nebraska's Offense could be a lot better than last year- A&Ms D could be a lot better than last year....... hell maybe this will be Nebraskas second game of the year including two top ten teams- can't really say....

No doubt in my mind Nebraska would have won last year- and barring a major defensive letdown- I don't think Nebraska will lose this year...

I agree, Any of the games are ours to lose. We need a leader to step up on offense. Lee looked confused half the time to me last year.

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let me clarify Jed. My opinion is that A&M's D won't have improved as much as our D or O for that matter which is why I think we win that game. However, I've probly already said too much. The last thing I want to do is jynx us.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trying to say that we will lose to Texas A&M. I am just saying with the type of athlete Johnson is and the inexperience we are going to have at linebacker to contain him scares me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bumpballoon2.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00