• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Money In The Bank PPV

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they will have a ladder match for the IC Title. This is the PPV where a ladder match for the MITB briefcase happens. I have a feeling that ladder match is going to be better then the WWE World Heavyweight match.

I would expect Ziggler, Rollins, Ambrose, Sandow, BNB, RVD, Rusev. I might even see Bo Dallas to be part of it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they will have a ladder match for the IC Title. This is the PPV where a ladder match for the MITB briefcase happens. I have a feeling that ladder match is going to be better then the WWE World Heavyweight match.

I would expect Ziggler, Rollins, Ambrose, Sandow, BNB, RVD, Rusev. I might even see Bo Dallas to be part of it.

So they are not having a title MITB ladder but the contender MITB ladder also.

That would be cool.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think this through too well.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rumored Spoiler Alert in white:

Wyatt and Cena are most likley going to be the last two participants in the MITB title match according to the dirt sheets

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ for the love of humanity please don't have you know who win....

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MITB should be about the high flyers IMO. I say Seth Rollins comes up big. Not saying he'll win, but he will steal the show.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt qualified for MITB last night by beating Ambrose when Rollins distracted Ambrose.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the finals is Cena and Wyatt....Unfortunately I know who wins this. Cot Dammit.

1. Wyatt really hasn't been in the main event title picture, he is awesome, his character is aweasome, but I do not see him as WWE champion. Doesn't seem to be that level or style right now.

2. Cena has beaten the entire family by himself, why am I to believe suddenly Bray wins 1 on 1....?

3. SuperCena

4. Don't see Vince putting the title on a guy who just became hot.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumored Spoiler Alert in white:

Wyatt and Cena are most likley going to be the last two participants in the MITB title match according to the dirt sheets

maybe silver

lol, I'd like to see bray wyatt climb a ladder lol. Maybe he can do it with his upside down head.

He was fine with his intro, banjo deep woods scary self, he lost alot of people calling himself a god. They gave him enough rope, he hung himself.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
New report on the dirt sheets...

They'll be a 7th person qualifying for the MITB on Monday too. Hopefully Seth Rollins but I'd imagine they're doing something with him and the Shield (Ambrose Reigns or both). I know this will never happen but Cody Rhodes would be my personal pick for the match if they want to go with a darkhorse. Maybe Reigns? I'm thinking a Jericho is a possibility too

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is a ladder match for the IC belt or for the briefcase, Bo Dallas should be in it. He had a good ladder match with Adrian Neville at NXTs Arrival. I can't wait for Neville to bump up to Raw and Smackdown. But No would be great for a ladder match for IC or briefcase.

I can see him being really good with the briefcase. Would fit right in with his "Bo-lieve" persona and could build him up over the year.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BROOOOOOCCCKKKK LEEESSSNNNNAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!! Wil win the MITB match. BOOK IT!!!!!!

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of attractions holding belts. Lesnar only shows up when it's PPV and the lead up to it.

I have liked Lesnar ever since he dominated Wes Hand (Iowa wrestler) the first time they wrestled. I like his interview promos and find that he is good on the mic. I have no doubt that he is very athletic.

It is just he shows up for the build up to PPVs (which he doesn't do matches) and disappears after the PPV. He was good against HHH a few years ago. His match against Big Show (was it Big Show?) was very boring. It seemed like it lasted 5 minutes. Ending the streak match was not all that good of a match, even with the shocking finish. However, I will forgive him for the Undertaker match since the Undertaker got a concussion.

I got no problem with attractions. They can shake things up and create or change storylines. I just think mainstream talent needs to be belt holders.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An 8-man Briefcase ladder Match that I would like to see

Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Bo Dallas, Rusev, Damien Sandow, Dean Ambrose

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good list jerms

I agree on Lesnar not winning the briefcase. I like to see it on Raw weekly. A true threat to cash it at any moment, Lesnar doesn't for that billing.

I do want to see Lesnar in more Ppv and their buildups though.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New report on the dirt sheets...

They'll be a 7th person qualifying for the MITB on Monday too. Hopefully Seth Rollins but I'd imagine they're doing something with him and the Shield (Ambrose Reigns or both). I know this will never happen but Cody Rhodes would be my personal pick for the match if they want to go with a darkhorse. Maybe Reigns? I'm thinking a Jericho is a possibility too

JEricho was interviewed recently, he said both sides want to keep the door open for a return, but he is busy with other things. Fozzy is getting some air play and I think its a serious tour now. Basically said they are still on speaking terms but neither side think its the right time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good list jerms

I agree on Lesnar not winning the briefcase. I like to see it on Raw weekly. A true threat to cash it at any moment, Lesnar doesn't for that billing.

I do want to see Lesnar in more Ppv and their buildups though.

https://uk.tv.yahoo.com/wwe-brock-lesnars-return-125500090.html

pretty good article. Thought is he just takes undertakers one match a year spot. I agree with the lesnar beating bryan, should be no contest, then getting pinned by the briefcase winner.

If Lesnar wanted it, he could be on top of the WWE, he just does not want to work, or Sable does not want him out of the house.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BROOOOOOCCCKKKK LEEESSSNNNNAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!! Wil win the MITB match. BOOK IT!!!!!!

I meant to say he was going to win the WWE title match. DB comes back envokes his rematch clause and we have Lesnar vs Bryan at Summerslam.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to say he was going to win the WWE title match. DB comes back envokes his rematch clause and we have Lesnar vs Bryan at Summerslam.

That actually would be exciting. Very contrasting styles in the ring, which would make Lesnar's match not as boring. I think Daniel Bryan vs Paul Heyman on the mic would be fun. Still, Steph and HHH can go after DB because Lesnar is that model that they say is A+ player.

The only thing about it is that I would want Lesnar to be more than an attraction if he has the belt. I wouldn't want DB to win it back right away. I would want Heyman to screw him or something where he can have a rematch or something. That would get Steph to really get at him with that "not an A+ player", and then he could shove it in her face.