• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-game: Packers @ Redskins

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Preston can Bring his A game, really think he can be a key player in keeping Aaron contained.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers only chance to win this game is if our defense holds Washington to 7 points

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers only chance to win this game is if our defense holds Washington to 7 points
I give y'all way more respect and chances than that. Can't ever count Aaron out and you're getting some key players back. What's the outlook on the Oline starters and Sam Shields return?

Nice to see you :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want one of these towels

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give y'all way more respect and chances than that. Can't ever count Aaron out and you're getting some key players back. What's the outlook on the Oline starters and Sam Shields return?

Nice to see you :suds:
Hi there.. Well. Shields is still in the concussion protocol but may be cleared by thursday. The O'line is still banged up but our left tackle should be back. We have many injury issues but could win this Sunday if we avoid turnovers and boneheaded mistakes. If Green Bay wins it will be a low scoring game IMO. 20 to 16.. If Washington wins it will be a blow out 30 to 13

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi there.. Well. Shields is still in the concussion protocol but may be cleared by thursday. The O'line is still banged up but our left tackle should be back. We have many injury issues but could win this Sunday if we avoid turnovers and boneheaded mistakes. If Green Bay wins it will be a low scoring game IMO. 20 to 16.. If Washington wins it will be a blow out 30 to 13
I tend to agree with you regarding the score scenarios. IMO, Key for us will be successful pressure on Aaron as well as winning the TOP and TO battle.

Also can our young team step up in the spotlight...

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with you regarding the score scenarios. IMO, Key for us will be successful pressure on Aaron as well as winning the TOP and TO battle.

Also can our young team step up in the spotlight...
Getting pressure on Rodgers shouldn't be hard to accomplish, he's been sacked 40 times in the past 10 games or so. But I did notice a change in protection schemes in the Vikings game. Kuhn was in the back field and helped the left tackle by chipping the end on that side, then Rodgers rolled right and had success moving the ball in the passing game. I would expect that in this game. If Rodgers has time, he could exploit the Redskins 28th ranked pass defense. It's our only hope.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting pressure on Rodgers shouldn't be hard to accomplish, he's been sacked 40 times in the past 10 games or so. But I did notice a change in protection schemes in the Vikings game. Kuhn was in the back field and helped the left tackle by chipping the end on that side, then Rodgers rolled right and has success moving the ball in the passing game. I would expect that in this game. If Rodgers has time, he could exploit the Redskins 28th ranked pass defense. It's our only hope.
Exactly the weakest spot for us with our banged up secondary and loss of Jarrett in the Dallas game. Will say that there has been a lot of yards given up but this patched together group has also stepped up with TOs lately.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you on Sunday. Sometimes game plans go out the window when intangibles happen. So hopefully we'll run a kick off back for a TD, or a pass bounces off the helmet of one of your receivers and falls into the hands of Sam Shields and he runs it back.. LOL

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you on Sunday. Sometimes game plans go out the window when intangibles happen. So hopefully we'll run a kick off back for a TD, or a pass bounces off the helmet of one of your receivers and falls into the hands of Sam Shields and he runs it back.. LOL
Good luck to you as well and here's to a good game, no injuries :hope:

Thanks for the fan insight, I actually like and respect the Pack franchise a lot. Must be the Lombardi connection (and now Scot/Wolf connection) but I find many skins fans that feel the same as I do.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you as well and here's to a good game, no injuries :hope:

Thanks for the fan insight, I actually like and respect the Pack franchise a lot. Must be the Lombardi connection (and now Scot/Wolf connection) but I find many skins fans that feel the same as I do.
I agree. I have always liked/respected the Washington franchise. No hard feelings here of any kind. It IS because of the connections you mention.. :)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I have always liked/respected the Washington franchise. No hard feelings here of any kind. It IS because of the connections you mention.. :)
We've been pretty hard to respect since Snyder took over the team but with the hope he remains in the very far background... I get what your saying :)

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been pretty hard to respect since Snyder took over the team but with the hope he remains in the very far background... I get what your saying :)
Snyder has surely made some questionable decisions but no more than other owners have made.. Al Davis = Jamarcus russel.. Jerry Jones = Bill Parcells