• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pray for Brett Greenwood !!!!!

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Apparently he collapsed today while working out at his old high school. This was very serious. He was in I U not breathing on his own.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is the article.

Former Iowa football player Brett Greenwood collapsed while working out at his former high school and is in intensive care, according to Pleasant Valley***8217;s athletic director.

Pleasant Valley athletic director Randy Teymer said Greenwood collapsed at 3 p.m., today while working out inside the school***8217;s stadium and had to be administered CPR.

Teymer said school officials called an ambulance that transferred Greenwood to Trinity Hospital, where he was waiting to be airlifted to Iowa City.

***8220;I talked to him just before he started working out and he seemed fine to me,***8221; Teymer said of Greenwood, who played defensive back and completed his senior year in 2010.

Greenwood, who played football at Pleasant Valley, was treated at the scene by a school nurse and trainer.

Teymer said Greenwood is breathing with the assistance of a ventilator.

Members of the Pleasant Valley sophomore football team were preparing for the game when Greenwood collapsed.

***8220;He said he was back in town for a certain period of time and wanted to work out,***8221; Teymer said.

Greenwood was released by the Pittsburgh Steelers last week, as the NFL team trimmed its roster to 58 players.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on HawkeyeNation.

Hope he makes it through ok.