• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pova is a business woman....but is she a REAl tenbnis champ???????

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pova should leave tennis and just do business.....she is good at that......not so good at tennis!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think??????

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
compared to serena, masha really is a nobody when it comes to tennis

however, i think masha has maximized her limited gifts, and winning a career slam ain't nothing

she seems like a nice enough person. her comments about serena after miami were very honest, and i appreciated that. her candor speaks well of her character. the little jabs that serena and masha took at one another last summer were due to media manipulation, nothing more. just silly.

RJD11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Think NOT!!!!!!! What do you think???????

I don't know Simtast. If anyone can sell Sugarpoop then they

are a good salesman.

To Maria Sharapova's growing stable of off-court endeavors – candy company founder, global brand ambassador, Olympic commentator – add a new one: investor.

Sharapova, the four-time Grand Slam champion from Russia, will become the new co-owner of Sugarpoop!, a skincare company focused on preventing damage caused by sun exposure.

An announcement of the deal is expected Friday

The Supergoop! investment is the latest in Sharapova's expanding business empire, which includes her Sugarpova candy line and a number of lucrative sponsor deals with the likes of Nike, Samsung, Porsche and Tag Heuer.

Since landing on U.S. shores from Siberia at age 7 and winning the 2004 Wimbledon a decade later at 17, few female athletes have parlayed sporting success into commercial opportunity with more acumen.

Last edited by a moderator:

RJD11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Simtast. If anyone can sell Sugarpoop then they

are a good salesman.

To Maria Sharapova's growing stable of off-court endeavors – candy company founder, global brand ambassador, Olympic commentator – add a new one: investor.

Sharapova, the four-time Grand Slam champion from Russia, will become the new co-owner of Sugarpoop!, a skincare company focused on preventing damage caused by sun exposure.

An announcement of the deal is expected Friday

The Supergoop! investment is the latest in Sharapova's expanding business empire, which includes her Sugarpova candy line and a number of lucrative sponsor deals with the likes of Nike, Samsung, Porsche and Tag Heuer.

Since landing on U.S. shores from Siberia at age 7 and winning the 2004 Wimbledon a decade later at 17, few female athletes have parlayed sporting success into commercial opportunity with more acumen.

Courtney Nguyen brings you SI.com’s blog covering all things tennis. Tips, comments, concerns?

Maria Sharapova: I’m probably going to have to write Supergoop! more times than I’d like — and its typo-laden analogue Sugarpoop! — but props to Sharapova for choosing to invest in a skincare company that is all about preventing sun damage. It never ceases to shock me how many tennis players refuse to wear sunscreen. It’s flat-out idiotic.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pova should leave tennis and just do business.....she is good at that......not so good at tennis!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think??????

What proof do you have that she's good at business. Just because some article pops up that she invested in a company does not mean she's a good business person.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bothers me about Sharapova & other Athletes from around the World is they come here & get the best training possible & when it comes time to play they play for a country they visit maybe once or twice per year. We really need to change some of our immigration laws.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bothers me about Sharapova & other Athletes from around the World is they come here & get the best training possible & when it comes time to play they play for a country they visit maybe once or twice per year. We really need to change some of our immigration laws.

No, they need to be more open about immigration because this country grew from migrations from other countries in the first place.