• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post your gun pics

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to post pics but I will say that in the house there is a gun within reach at all times. No matter what room I'm in. My carry is a Kel-Tec PF9. Nice and compact. Easy as hell to conceal.

Great carry gun

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I have never shot a .357 Magnum. .357 Sigs are pretty zippy though.

The only 30.06 I've ever fired was a buddy's M1 Garand.... that fucker left me with a sore shoulder, but good gracious it was fun to shoot.

What do you usually hunt?

The only magnum revolver I've shot is my old man's model 29....it's a kick in the pants

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to post pics but I will say that in the house there is a gun within reach at all times. No matter what room I'm in. My carry is a Kel-Tec PF9. Nice and compact. Easy as hell to conceal.

Same here, love mine.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, love mine.
You can't even find those around here; let alone the different colored ones. They're cheap, small and easily concealable. People love them.

I'm interested in the S&W Shield. I don't have a CPL but if I were to get one I think I'd do it with that gun.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even find those around here; let alone the different colored ones. They're cheap, small and easily concealable. People love them.

I'm interested in the S&W Shield. I don't have a CPL but if I were to get one I think I'd do it with that gun.

I like the Shields too, it was on my list but I ran across a Gray/Hard Chrome PF-9 at a local gun shop and couldn't pass it up. With the pf9 being so small and light you really have to be aware of limp wristing, it's quite different than shooting a full size 9mm, once you get that under control it's a great little gun. Right now I'm wanting to get a tan Glock 26 but if I run across a deal on a Shield I'd definitely still like to have one.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Shields too, it was on my list but I ran across a Gray/Hard Chrome PF-9 at a local gun shop and couldn't pass it up. With the pf9 being so small and light you really have to be aware of limp wristing, it's quite different than shooting a full size 9mm, once you get that under control it's a great little gun. Right now I'm wanting to get a tan Glock 26 but if I run across a deal on a Shield I'd definitely still like to have one.

I'm a "safety" guy and have to have a safety on my handgun, unless it's a revolver. I just don't like the feeling of a loaded gun that's nothing but a trigger pull away from firing. That's my hesitation with the Glocks and the Kel-Tec. Even at the range, I put on the safety until I'm ready to fire. Just programmed in my brain I guess. I know most people hate them and I'm in the minority on that. But that's why I like the sheild so much. Most of the functionality of a full size in a very small package. And it seems popular enough that accessories should be easy to find. I also think it looks particularly awesome.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a "safety" guy and have to have a safety on my handgun, unless it's a revolver. I just don't like the feeling of a loaded gun that's nothing but a trigger pull away from firing. That's my hesitation with the Glocks and the Kel-Tec. Even at the range, I put on the safety until I'm ready to fire. Just programmed in my brain I guess. I know most people hate them and I'm in the minority on that. But that's why I like the sheild so much. Most of the functionality of a full size in a very small package. And it seems popular enough that accessories should be easy to find. I also think it looks particularly awesome.

I can certainly understand that, if you're going to be comfortable with anything it should be your CCW and being responsible with that safety is a great habit to have. The pf9 is the first handgun I've owned without an external safety, and was a little hesitant about it to begin with, but after learning the ins and outs of it and getting comfortable with it I feel it's safe enough that I even leave one in the chamber when I'm carrying. Part of that is that my Kholster holster covers the trigger completely and holds the gun nice and snug, no worries about it shifting or getting caught on anything. Hell, most of the time I can't even tell it's there. Like you said, the Shield seems popular enough that you should be able to find whatever combination of accessories to make it the way you feel the most comfortable.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glock 19 15 in mag one in chamber.

I dont worry about the safety. I have carried it for years. Guns dont just go off.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont worry about the safety. I have carried it for years. Guns dont just go off.

I know, but I want a safety because accidents are accidents because you don't expect them to happen. I don't want to go for my keys or hit a corner on the counter and have it snag the trigger.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but I want a safety because accidents are accidents because you don't expect them to happen. I don't want to go for my keys or hit a corner on the counter and have it snag the trigger.

You do what YOU think is right and safe. I by no means meant to suggest otherwise. Want a thumb safety by all means get a gun that has one. You are the one that makes that choice. I just prefer draw and go.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal firearm:

773px-Pistole_SIG_Sauer_P226_S.jpg

Wife has one of these.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is actually pretty freakin gay........(happy...if you want to use the term correctly)....I sure don't need to show you mine, but will only if I think its needed. Look up pictures of guns...can get the same pictures...

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is actually pretty freakin gay........(happy...if you want to use the term correctly)....I sure don't need to show you mine, but will only if I think its needed. Look up pictures of guns...can get the same pictures...

:lol:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe not but the idea of the only safety on the gun is keep your finger off the trigger just doesn't cut it with me, give me a 1911 and I am a happy camper

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe not but the idea of the only safety on the gun is keep your finger off the trigger just doesn't cut it with me, give me a 1911 and I am a happy camper

Whatever works for you and makes you comfortable, I did not mean everyone should be like me. I am comfortable with my carry gun as is. If you want a thumb safety to make you feel comfortable that awesome. That is your choice. Either way I am happy.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mine and not talking about the weapons, but.... want.

16585_633844959984064_1328390822_n.jpg