• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post in here if your team is in the Top 10 scoring offense & Top 10 scoring defense

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you honestly think USC was the 3rd best team in the Pac 12, so be it. Penn State was significantly more competitive against them in what was basically a home game for USC than Pac 12 champ Washington was playing them in Washington.
Significantly? They gave up 52 points, I don't care how well their offense kept up when USC got bored and let them come back, so much for that big 10 defense.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU got beat like a rented mule in their bowl game last year.

Michigan lost their bowl game.

Penn St. lost their bowl game to the team that finished 2nd in the PAC South.

Wiscy did manage to beat football powerhouse Western Michigan in their bowl game.

Tell us more about these top 10 rankings.
Didn't that powerhouse Western Michigan after losing their head coach, quarterback, and top receiver just give USC all they could handle in USC's house?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the top 4 in each conference by year's end went:

B1G
1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. michigan
4. Wisconsin

Pac 12
1. USC
2. Washington
3. Colorado
4. Stanford

I'm saying that based on how each team ended up looking overall. USC started awful but ended up pulling that bum Browne and obviously made the right choice with Darnold. They played a back and forth brawl with Penn State in Southern California that they ended up winning in the end, but you know that game was a classic where both teams were very evenly matched. Meanwhile, they went up to Washington and manhandled the Huskies.

LOL. Look you cant say the top B1G teams were "head and shoulders" better than the PAC when two of the PAC teams finished ranked higher than all the B1G teams and the top B1g team was beaten head to head in the bowl game by one of the top PAC teams. Head and shoulders better? Come on now.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't that powerhouse Western Michigan after losing their head coach, quarterback, and top receiver just give USC all the could handle in USC's house?

yeah and you guys beat Michigan and still suck( according to the pollsters). Your point?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and you guys beat Michigan and still suck( according to the pollsters). Your point?
Yes we still suck. Maybe you shouldn't be making fun of teams that you struggled with for 3 1/2 quarters in your own house.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Look you cant say the top B1G teams were "head and shoulders" better than the PAC when two of the PAC teams finished ranked higher than all the B1G teams and the top B1g team was beaten head to head in the bowl game by one of the top PAC teams. Head and shoulders better? Come on now.
The top Pac team didn't beat the top B1G team. OSU and USC didn't play. USC won an incredibly evenly-matched game basically at home. It was a great win. That said, it was against the B1G's second best team.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Significantly? They gave up 52 points, I don't care how well their offense kept up when USC got bored and let them come back, so much for that big 10 defense.

USC didn't allow Penn State to score in the fourth Qtr. That kinda shows which was really the better team

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, what a douchebag thing to say. You guys scored 13 points in your own house while PSU went and tossed up over 3 times that in basically a home game for USC. PSU was significantly more competitive. Anyone who watched those games knows that.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we still suck. Maybe you shouldn't be making fun of teams that you struggled with for 3 1/2 quarters in your own house.
I didn't bring up that team. But come on now, Its the first game of the season. you don't just open up the playbook and use everything you got to score and on defense when the next game is against Stanford who has owned you. I was at the game. It was never in doubt but they did pay their hearts out.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the top 4 in each conference by year's end went:

B1G
1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. michigan
4. Wisconsin

Pac 12
1. USC
2. Washington
3. Colorado
4. Stanford

I'm saying that based on how each team ended up looking overall. USC started awful but ended up pulling that bum Browne and obviously made the right choice with Darnold. They played a back and forth brawl with Penn State in Southern California that they ended up winning in the end, but you know that game was a classic where both teams were very evenly matched. Meanwhile, they went up to Washington and manhandled the Huskies.
Let's go with that, I'll spare the laughing at you putting a team who was straight up embarrassing to end the year ahead of a team who beat them straight up at the end of the year, and also happens to be your team, and just go with, if you think either side of that list is head and shoulders better than the other, you're more delusional than I realized.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top Pac team didn't beat the top B1G team. OSU and USC didn't play. USC won an incredibly evenly-matched game basically at home. It was a great win. That said, it was against the B1G's second best team.

So head and shoulders better? yet they played an evenly matched game? And you can't dismiss that Penn St. won the conference. They finished ranked higher than Ohio State didnt they? Oops they were the next.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring up that team. But come on now, Its the first game of the season. you don't just open up the playbook and use everything you got to score and on defense when the next game is against Stanford who has owned you. I was at the game. It was never in doubt but they did pay their hearts out.
Michigan State gets hammered every single year for doing the exact same thing.

And fuck Wisconsin. I'm just sticking up for the Broncos.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State gets hammered every single year for doing the exact same thing.

And fuck Wisconsin. I'm just sticking up for the Broncos.

I tell you what. It was a hella better game than we get from San Jose State and the usual first game of the season teams they line up.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, what a douchebag thing to say. You guys scored 13 points in your own house while PSU went and tossed up over 3 times that in basically a home game for USC. PSU was significantly more competitive. Anyone who watched those games knows that.
No, everyone knows you lose getting to say "well at least we were competitive" when you give up 52 points. That's pathetic.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go with that, I'll spare the laughing at you putting a team who was straight up embarrassing to end the year ahead of a team who beat them straight up at the end of the year, and also happens to be your team, and just go with, if you think either side of that list is head and shoulders better than the other, you're more delusional than I realized.
Right. Thinking my team is better than PSU when we finished with a better record, a much better resume, and better performance throughout the year on both offense and defense is clearly delusional because PSU got a fluke play in a game that they were otherwise thoroughly dominated in.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So head and shoulders better? yet they played an evenly matched game? And you can't dismiss that Penn St. won the conference. They finished ranked higher than Ohio State didnt they? Oops they were the next.
Dude. I never specified individual teams. I don't know where you're getting that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, everyone knows you lose getting to say "well at least we were competitive" when you give up 52 points. That's pathetic.
Well, it's not. At least not outside of your opinion. It was an amazing instant classic between two elite teams. Sorry your team didn't have a prayer against either of them.