• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post in here if your team is 10-0 against the spread in their last 10 games

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at claiming AP titles during the BCS era.

just get over it. USC somehow had a dynasty that resulted in no crystal balls. good job. be proud.

And 50 or so years the BCS will be considered a complete joke. AP has and always been the premiere title. BTW how many AP's does Auburn own? never mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
legally, yes. i think maybe new jersey allows it too now?

Oh now its legally.

So how did you amass your vast fortune and can pay your trailer rent without doing it legally then?

Inquiring minds want to know.:nod:

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 50 or so years the BCS will be considered a complete joke. AP has and always been the premiere title. BTW how AP's does Auburn own? never mind

no, in 50 years the BCS will be considered the only title that mattered from the late 90s through january 2014. because that's what it was. kinda like how the AP used to matter, then the BCS mattered. and for now, it is the playoff that matters.

LOL at thinking the AP is the premiere title during the BCS era. the conferences agreed on the BCS system. for all the trash people heap on it, it worked pretty damn well at getting the 2 best teams together for a winner take all showdown. it did kind of stumble on allowing teams to play for a national title using players that should have been and were later ruled ineligible. but then again, the playoff won't fix that.

lmao at usc fans. seriously... just show me a picture of your crystal ball.

2003 - LSU
2004 - USC*
2005 - Texas

ONEPEAT!*

* = vacated

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now its legally.

So how did you amass your vast fortune and can pay your trailer rent without doing it legally then?

Inquiring minds want to know.:nod:

what are you talking about? why are you here? your team has not won their last 10 against the spread.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you talking about? why are you here? your team has not won their last 10 against the spread.

Because I can be and you cant do a thing about it:yahoo:

Legally?

Holes in your story starting to show through.:nod:

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I can be and you cant do a thing about it:yahoo:

Legally?

Holes in your story starting to show through.:nod:

legally? yes. legally. i don't have some underground bookie. i guess you do. does he live in the same trailer park as you?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
legally? yes. legally. i don't have some underground bookie. i guess you do. does he live in the same trailer park as you?

Dont bet, but that point seems to not be sinking in.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, in 50 years the BCS will be considered the only title that mattered from the late 90s through january 2014. because that's what it was. kinda like how the AP used to matter, then the BCS mattered. and for now, it is the playoff that matters.

LOL at thinking the AP is the premiere title during the BCS era. the conferences agreed on the BCS system. for all the trash people heap on it, it worked pretty damn well at getting the 2 best teams together for a winner take all showdown. it did kind of stumble on allowing teams to play for a national title using players that should have been and were later ruled ineligible. but then again, the playoff won't fix that.

lmao at usc fans. seriously... just show me a picture of your crystal ball.

2003 - LSU
2004 - USC*
2005 - Texas

ONEPEAT!*

* = vacated

And yours should have been vacated due to the Cam Newton pay off