• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here the Teams that haven't beat your Team in 50 Years.....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!

Lets Recap.
I post Stats and Facts about Road Games
You then Change the Subject to your Opinion on NCs
Then You Change the Subject to Sensitive Fans

See Posting Road Game Result between USC and Georgia is FUN, proves how much better USC is. You are the one who is upset that you can only Post OPINIONS about USC, not Facts.

Dude, I like you, so I'll let you in on a little secret. If I start using words like "skeered" or "bech" I'm just talking shit, and any serious response gathered from that will result in further trolling.

USC is a blue blood program, Georgia isn't, but at the same time, I don't really give a shit about things that happened over 50 years ago(which might be why I genuinely don't respect Michigan).

But it is true that USC fans in general are on par with Michigan fans with the hypersensitivity, only difference is I actually kinda like USC.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering all 3 games were played 1960 or before...it really doesn't mean a whole lot. USC has shown throughout it's history that we have no issues travelling.

I'd love to see a USC/Georgia home and home. I'd definitely be looking to make it to the game at Georgia. That's one of my bucket list stadiums.

LOL @ thinking that one of the longest tenured entities that awards National Championships is somehow less relevant that one that no longer exists.

Defensive about what?

Pretty sure USC has a sign in the locker room reminding the players of their quest to earn your respect. lol

I think all UGA and USC fans would love a home and home. Guess we settled on UCLA instead because USC was too skeered to come to Athens.

The BCS title was the top poll during the BCS era.

Defensive when people claim their football team is "skeered" and not seeing the obvious shit talking involved.

Every football locker room in America should have that sign.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No teams have beat us in the last 50 years, we let them win.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but of the teams you listed the only ones of significance are really Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Oregon, Utah, Arizona, and Arizona State, some of which we have only played once. We beat ASU in a bowl game in 2011 by 32, but our first year in the FBS they hammered us by 50. I was there. It was the ASU team lead by Plummer that came a whisker away from winning the national title. And while we have kicked the absolute shit out of Utah several times since we moved up, they got us in two very close ones back in the 80s when we were a FCS team.

I really didn't put enough research into this, I just started listing teams lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it on bitch!!

I actually live in Cincinnati so I'm looking forward to this series lol

That's wassup.

I'm kinda glad it was pushed back. Playing UCLA, Ohio State, and Boise State all on the road in 2019 would've been insane.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
Louisville
Pittsburgh
Georgia Tech
West Virginia
South Florida
Northwestern
Kansas
Iowa

Minnesota beat the Utes 50 years ago, so I was not sure if it counts.

A lot of Meh in there, but the Alabama one is fun. I think the Alabama streak of 1 lasts until the next time Utah plays Alabama though