• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team finished 4-8!

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIZZOU here

I see you Notre Dame, UCLA and Oregon

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 4 teams you beat????
Had a combined 27 loses.

Yo.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 4 teams you beat????
Had a combined 27 loses.

Yo.

Teams OU beat 4-7, 6-5 (1 game left), 5-7, 7-4 (1 game left), 5-7, 2-10, 3-9, 6-5 (1 game left) and 9-2 (1 game left)

That is 56 losses with 2 more losses coming since 4 teams play each other. Those teams have 47 wins BTW

If you beat Okie St.....then they would be 9-3. You would increase that to 56-59. Nice job OU. Impressive.

So yes Mizzou 4 wins have a combined 27 losses. FCS Delaware St is 0-11, we beat them 79-0 (Could have been worse, we had running clock in 2nd half).

The other 3 teams we beat are going to Bowl games. Eastern Michigan 7-5, Arkansas 7-5 and Vandy 6-6. Combined 20-16 record.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams OU beat 4-7, 6-5 (1 game left), 5-7, 7-4 (1 game left), 5-7, 2-10, 3-9, 6-5 (1 game left) and 9-2 (1 game left)

That is 56 losses with 2 more losses coming since 4 teams play each other. Those teams have 47 wins BTW

If you beat Okie St.....then they would be 9-3. You would increase that to 56-59. Nice job OU. Impressive.

So yes Mizzou 4 wins have a combined 27 losses. FCS Delaware St is 0-11, we beat them 79-0 (Could have been worse, we had running clock in 2nd half).

The other 3 teams we beat are going to Bowl games. Eastern Michigan 7-5, Arkansas 7-5 and Vandy 6-6. Combined 20-16 record.

TL;DR

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins fan representing?

:L

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIZZOU here

I see you Notre Dame, UCLA and Oregon
I guess the difference between Mizzou and the other teams is that many were predicting Mizzou to finish somewhere around 4-8. I thought they'd finish a little better before the season started but there were some real growing pains. On offense its all a bit smoke and mirrors with their stats. They look impressive without context. With context, its 8th in passing efficiency and 3rd in yards per play in the SEC. But with Crockett, Mizzou is dangerous next year at least on offense and Lock should be capable of opening things up, too.

Tied for 84th in the country in turnover margin but the Arkansas game showed that if they can be dangerous in that department with smarter play. I think the other teams on this list also sucked in turnover margin. Doing things like dropping the football right before you hit the endzone and not throwing screen passes when they are blown up is a simple fix compared to the issues they had last year on offense. They need to clean up turnovers, drops, missed tackles and the special teams but those are all things that can be cleaned up....except maybe the missed tackles. They should still have a pass rush. If Charles Harris comes back then it could be even better than last year. They really need to figure things out on the back end, though. Can't be missing tackles in space over and over and over again.

It was a bad year but it could've been a lot worse if the LSU game and Kentucky game were any indication. They just need to clean some things up and somehow find a couple of playmakers on defense.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the difference between Mizzou and the other teams is that many were predicting Mizzou to finish somewhere around 4-8. I thought they'd finish a little better before the season started but there were some real growing pains. On offense its all a bit smoke and mirrors with their stats. They look impressive without context. With context, its 8th in passing efficiency and 3rd in yards per play in the SEC. But with Crockett, Mizzou is dangerous next year at least on offense and Lock should be capable of opening things up, too.

Tied for 84th in the country in turnover margin but the Arkansas game showed that if they can be dangerous in that department with smarter play. I think the other teams on this list also sucked in turnover margin. Doing things like dropping the football right before you hit the endzone and not throwing screen passes when they are blown up is a simple fix compared to the issues they had last year on offense. They need to clean up turnovers, drops, missed tackles and the special teams but those are all things that can be cleaned up....except maybe the missed tackles. They should still have a pass rush. If Charles Harris comes back then it could be even better than last year. They really need to figure things out on the back end, though. Can't be missing tackles in space over and over and over again.

It was a bad year but it could've been a lot worse if the LSU game and Kentucky game were any indication. They just need to clean some things up and somehow find a couple of playmakers on defense.

Mizzou was one of 3 Power Conference teams to have a 3,000 yard passer, 1,000 yard WR and 1,000 RB

OL was #1 in Nation with fewest tackles for loss.

Mizzou returns entire offense minus TE Sean Culkin and we have 2 other TEs that played this year. Mizzou was still very young on offense...so that is why you had some of the drops and turnovers. If we can keep the morons from smoking weed at 4 am in parking lots, they could become a unbelievable offense.

Defense needs a major upgrade, starting with getting rid of DC Cross. There is some talent on defense

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins fan representing?

:L

On behalf of myself and Trojans everywhere, I'd like to say that we are happy to have helped make the Bruins eligible for this thread.

Same applies to the Domers. :dhd:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Spartan fan...I can only dream they had!!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On behalf of myself and Trojans everywhere, I'd like to say that we are happy to have helped make the Bruins eligible for this thread.

Sometimes, I hate you....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou was one of 3 Power Conference teams to have a 3,000 yard passer, 1,000 yard WR and 1,000 RB

OL was #1 in Nation with fewest tackles for loss.

Mizzou returns entire offense minus TE Sean Culkin and we have 2 other TEs that played this year. Mizzou was still very young on offense...so that is why you had some of the drops and turnovers. If we can keep the morons from smoking weed at 4 am in parking lots, they could become a unbelievable offense.

Defense needs a major upgrade, starting with getting rid of DC Cross. There is some talent on defense
The OL is the big surprise for me. They played very well throughout the year and that is something that you can build on. Mizzou had one of the worst OLs in 2015 with a lot of Senior talent so the new crop coming in and improving dramatically was really good. It makes me wonder if the defense just needs some fresh blood on the back end. I'm wondering if there will be some emphasis on ball control next year or if the idea is going to be to speed things up still. The whole fast offense really did them no favors against LSU.

As far as the smoking weed thing is concerned, I'm pretty sure thats every football team. I just hope they are smart enough to not get caught because lord knows that they aren't going to stop doing it. Seeing reports of players smoking it is getting very old.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beavs finished 4-8, another losing season…finished the season 2-0 and won the Civil.

Life couldn't B better!

What about if they won the last 4, including the Civil War, and became Bowl eligible?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lighten up, buttercup. You know I was just kidding....

Wrong quote.....oh well......I'm buzzing.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We tried, but Norte Dame wouldn't take advantage of Charkie Strong's idiocy enough.