• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trade

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proposed players in trade are bolded (0.5 PPR, 12 team league)

My team - 1st place at 5-1

QB: Cousins, Palmer
RB: Forte, L. Bell, McKinnon, Sankey, Helu
WR: Julio Jones, Maclin, VJax, Garcon, Beckham
TE: Olsen
K: Suisham
Def: Ten

Just picked up Sankey and Helu from the WW after dropping Ridley and Alex Smith

Their team - 4th place at 4-2

QB: A. Rodgers, R. Wilson
RB: R. Bush, F. Jackson, Ingram, Adrian Peterson
WR: TY Hilton, R. Wayne, A. Jeffrey, D. Hopkins
TE: Cameron, Walker
K: Haushka
Der: Arizona

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and Leveon Bell

for

Aaron Rodgers and Mark Ingram???

Whoever is receiving Rodgers and Ingram in the trade is making out like a bandit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both teams. I like it better for you!!!

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and Leveon Bell

for

Aaron Rodgers and Mark Ingram???

Whoever is receiving Rodgers and Ingram in the trade is making out like a bandit.

That would be me :yahoo:

Granted, it's not officially proposed right now, but being discussed. They have also played Wilson more than Rodgers all year.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Rodgers side. Hope you can make it official.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotta think you are killing it right now with Forte and Bell. Fair trade but risky. I would offer Palmer instead of Cousins at least. He is desperate for a RB.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that in a heartbeat. Cousins will be losing his job shortly.

BTW, who initially proposed the trade involving Rodgers coming to you?

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that in a heartbeat. Cousins will be losing his job shortly.

BTW, who initially proposed the trade involving Rodgers coming to you?

This is actually a coworker's wife I'm trying to make a deal with now. He originally wanted Forte and Maclin for P. Thomas and Flacco. I laughed in his face and said I wouldn't deal Forte unless it was a top 5 player at their position and I really only need help at QB. He had Peyton as well, but wouldn't give him up. He texted me a little while ago and asked if I would consider a trade of Forte for A. Rodgers with his wife's team. I personally don't want to give up Forte at all and suggested Bell instead (I still could give up Forte in this deal, but want to see if I can get away with Bell instead). I would be losing a stud RB in a position I lost depth with when Ridley went down either way, so I asked for Ingram knowing he was coming back and will be in a good position to step right into my RB2 role next week. I also know that Cousins may lose his job soon and figured Palmer would be more reliable for me.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotta think you are killing it right now with Forte and Bell. Fair trade but risky. I would offer Palmer instead of Cousins at least. He is desperate for a RB.

I'm in 1st place in standings and 2nd in points. My weakness has been at QB and figuring out my Flex WR week to week. My only loss was a few weeks ago when my WRs shit the bed.

At this point I don't care which QB I give up if I get Rodgers, but Palmer has better upside than Cousins, especially with RGIII coming back in a few weeks.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually a coworker's wife I'm trying to make a deal with now. He originally wanted Forte and Maclin for P. Thomas and Flacco. I laughed in his face and said I wouldn't deal Forte unless it was a top 5 player at their position and I really only need help at QB. He had Peyton as well, but wouldn't give him up. He texted me a little while ago and asked if I would consider a trade of Forte for A. Rodgers with his wife's team. I personally don't want to give up Forte at all and suggested Bell instead (I still could give up Forte in this deal, but want to see if I can get away with Bell instead). I would be losing a stud RB in a position I lost depth with when Ridley went down either way, so I asked for Ingram knowing he was coming back and will be in a good position to step right into my RB2 role next week. I also know that Cousins may lose his job soon and figured Palmer would be more reliable for me.

I would have a hard time trading Forte too. Bell I could live without for a top 3 fantasy QB.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang on guys.

I think this trade helps you because you are weak at QB, but a Cousins/Palmer/RG3 platoon is going to produce closer to Rodgers than Bell will to Ingram. IMO, this trade helps him MORE than it helps you because he does not need Rodgers as much as you need Bell.

I don't think his team is better than yours now, but it will be if he gets Bell, who is hands down the most valuable player in this deal as one of the few elite producers at the RB position.

If I were you, I would try to sell high on McKinnon and set your sights on Russel Wilson.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang on guys.

I think this trade helps you because you are weak at QB, but a Cousins/Palmer/RG3 platoon is going to produce closer to Rodgers than Bell will to Ingram. IMO, this trade helps him MORE than it helps you because he does not need Rodgers as much as you need Bell.

I don't think his team is better than yours now, but it will be if he gets Bell, who is hands down the most valuable player in this deal as one of the few elite producers at the RB position.

If I were you, I would try to sell high on McKinnon and set your sights on Russel Wilson.

I would roll with Rodgers/McKinnon over Was QB or Palmer/Bell. McKinnon is the starter in Min moving forward. Bell & Mckinnon's production has been about the same over the last 3 weeks since McKinnon started getting carries. There is a greater difference in production from the QB(s) than there is from the RB(s) mentioned. Ingram is an afterthought to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang on guys.

I would roll with Rodgers/McKinnon over Was QB or Palmer/Bell. McKinnon is the starter in Min moving forward. Bell & Mckinnon's production has been about the same over the last 3 weeks since McKinnon started getting caries.

It is a valid point to look into, but I'm also looking at the playoff matchups and Ingram will get Atl and TB in weeks 16 and 17 (6 team playoff - weeks 15, 16, & 17) while Bell has KC and TB which may make their point difference a lot closer. With McKinnon probably starting the rest of the year, I can use Ingram as a flex or matchup play if needed.

Granted Rodgers will get TB and then Det in those last two weeks, but it isn't any better having a Washington QB against Phi and Dal or Palmer against Sea or SF.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would roll with Rodgers/McKinnon over Was QB or Palmer/Bell. McKinnon is the starter in Min moving forward. Bell & Mckinnon's production has been about the same over the last 3 weeks since McKinnon started getting carries. There is a greater difference in production from the QB(s) than there is from the RB(s) mentioned. Ingram is an afterthought to me.

Vikings said today they were looking to get Asiata more touches. McKinnon may not get much more than 50%, and at worst it could be a game by game hot hand situation.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a valid point to look into, but I'm also looking at the playoff matchups and Ingram will get Atl and TB in weeks 16 and 17 (6 team playoff - weeks 15, 16, & 17) while Bell has KC and TB which may make their point difference a lot closer. With McKinnon probably starting the rest of the year, I can use Ingram as a flex or matchup play if needed.

Granted Rodgers will get TB and then Det in those last two weeks, but it isn't any better having a Washington QB against Phi and Dal or Palmer against Sea or SF.

Is Ingram at home or away in those 2 contests? That could make a huge difference.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i shut down the talk of this trade for the moment because it wouldn't go through until Sunday or Monday due to the two day veto period and I didn't want to lose Bell for Monday night's game and not have had Rodgers for Sunday.

Will see if we can work out something next week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for not chiming in earlier, but what is the waiver QB situation? I would not be willing to give Bell up with the lack of depth you have. Bell and Forte are two guys that can pretty much guarantee you 100 total yards every week. A 10 Pont base line is not something to take for granted.