• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Positional Analyses to come...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys,

Since the NCAA finds it in their infinite good ideas to put a 234 day wait between the end of the regular season and the BCS bowls, I was going to start writing some positional analyses based on the past season and early ideas as to how things will look next season. I wanted to break it down by general position, and make them kind of open forums that we can update and all use as discussion points through the offseason. (I will do running backs last since we should know in the next few weeks who will be returning and who will be gone) With signing day coming up and a free 10 days of practice, a lot will actually be figured out for future depth charts. I would like to "sticky" these threads if no one minds and I am hoping that Ghost will let me be the moderator for the VT page.

Does anyone have any problems with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got my vote of confidence and a lot more access to what's going on in all aspects of the program and those around the ACC than the majority of us.

I really wish I could follow the behind the scenes action of the program more closely, but during the academic year, I'm swamped.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so i got the OK from Ghost. I will start this week, and try and knock out a couple of positions per week, until the bowl week, and then we can pick it up afterwards, and kind of update it with signing day and spring practice info.