• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

plus 8 and a half

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bloody tempting. it will go down

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags are wildly inconsistent and they seem to play as well on the road as they do at home. That said, I'm not sure there is anything the Bengals are doing particularly well right now. Maybe if they get a fast start they can keep it close and cover, but otherwise I am expecting an uninspired performance and perhaps an AJ McCarron sighting when they return home the next week.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer the over....this offense is really, really bad...but maybe this year is a blessing in such that Taylor will see just how bad this offense is whithout Burrow covering up a ton of shit.

Need better OL, mainly LG. Need to focus on a true RT, but I wouldn't hate it if Williams did re-sign under a reasonable deal. Going to have to find more interior guys. Need more out of slot. Boyd is gone. Higgins is likely gone. Need an upgrade at TE.

For a team that had Superbowl talk....whew...

Defensively, if Lou stays, I think the 2ndary takes off next year. Need a 3-tech next to Reader and need at least 2 more DB's and edge speed.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they've had a little more time to work with browning, still jacksonville is a playoff team. they should roll. will our D show up?. I don't think so.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they've had a little more time to work with browning, still jacksonville is a playoff team. they should roll. will our D show up?. I don't think so.
I think it's less about the D, and more about the inability of the offense to sustain drives. No matter how good your defense is (and while I do think this defense has taken a step back this year, it's still overall solid) - if you keep putting them out on the field...they are going to give up plays at some point, points, and yards. Especially considering how this defense is built and called to "bend but don't break". That's great when you have a normal offense under Burrow and can sustain some drives, but eventually that is going to wear down when the offense is running 20-30 less plays a game because they can't stay on the field.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL and gambling syndicate will be heavily involved. our job is to make trevor and jax look good, we can't mess this up.