• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Player Values

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a 20-team league. 4 OFers. 9 pitching slots, which can be for relievers or starters. Saves/Holds is the reliever category so I can stock up on setup guys and be okay.

I have Kluber, Porcello, Straily, Alex Cobb, Iwakuma, and Rodon. My current OF is Gomez, Piscotty, Sean Rodriguez, and Benintendi assuming he's opening in Boston, and Angel Pagan who doesn't have a job.

I'm not huge on Cain, but there isn't much out there on the trade market right now. I would rather have Justin Upton from his team, but he want's Kluber instead.

Don't fret... OF from nowhere will appear, even if it's a streaming situation. Absolutely no way I'm dealing Rodon for Cain.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fret... OF from nowhere will appear, even if it's a streaming situation. Absolutely no way I'm dealing Rodon for Cain.

Last year I could have had Adam Duvall too, I targeted him in our MLB draft. Waited a round too long though.

The point stands though. Jarrod Dyson, Seth Smith, Andre Ethier are available, plus guys in Spring Training will surface. I'm keeping an eye on the Giants LF battle, the Angels LF, the Astros LF, the Jays OF and so on. For 20 team leagues, your bound to have some scrappy players.

Thanks for your input.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I could have had Adam Duvall too, I targeted him in our MLB draft. Waited a round too long though.

The point stands though. Jarrod Dyson, Seth Smith, Andre Ethier are available, plus guys in Spring Training will surface. I'm keeping an eye on the Giants LF battle, the Angels LF, the Astros LF, the Jays OF and so on. For 20 team leagues, your bound to have some scrappy players.

Thanks for your input.

Seth Smith at Camden Yards is a great example. I whiffed on Peter O'Brien last year (as much as he whiffed)... but that power at DH is still there if he plays well enough this spring to find consistent playing time.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the first question, Harper side. And please don't deal Rodon for Cain. Most likely, you will end up unhappy.