• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Planning for the future

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are some of your targets for young players to stash for next year?

The pickings are very slim in my league so im looking for ideas.

I like Charles Johnson but im not sure how much I like him.

I think Theo Riddick's value goes up since Bush will likely be gone.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about Johnson a little to long in my one league and he was snatched up. I have been stashing Bryce Brown and James White all season long. I held onto Ray Rice since his suspension as well. As for late season I stashed Joesph Randle week 11 and Richard Rodgers week 14. I have been tossing around the idea of grabbing Josh Huff as well. But i'm torn on dumping Tyvon Branch from my IR to move Clowney onto IR. Branch has had a tough two years but is a stud DB IDP when healthy.

Sooner or later I see Randle becoming very valuable with the use of Murray this year. I can't see him staying healthy all next year. Rodgers and any target is worth a shot in my book.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of my really great moves came much earlier in the season. With snatching up guys like Moncrief, Bryant and Taliaferro. Though i'm still kicking myself on missing out on OBJ. I tried really hard to move up in multiple drafts as he dropped last summer. But missed out on him by 1 pick twice as I tried to jump those teams.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trudem, I like both Johnson and Riddick. Johnson seems to be Bridgewater's favorite target. And with AP likely gone, the Vikes could be passing a lot more next season.

May want to think about Christine Michael or Robert Turbin. I have a feeling that Lynch is gone from Seattle.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trudem, I like both Johnson and Riddick. Johnson seems to be Bridgewater's favorite target. And with AP likely gone, the Vikes could be passing a lot more next season.

May want to think about Christine Michael or Robert Turbin. I have a feeling that Lynch is gone from Seattle.

I'm hearing really good things about Michael.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with Michael is he's been a stash in every respectable dynasty league since he was drafted. So unless you are playing with idiots you are going to need to trade for him. But that price is only going higher and higher. With all this crazy talk coming out of Seattle that Lynch will be gone one way or another at the end of the season.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Theo Riddick's value goes up since Bush will likely be gone.
He may not be. They still owe him some money and we Lions fans saw what happened when Bush came back "healthy" last week....Theo didn't play.

I love Theo and think he will be a good complimentary piece, but I don't see much future for him unless Bush leaves or gets hurt. The latter seems more likely.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Turbin stashed. I like Michael too but he cant seem to get ahead of Turbin so I hae him just in case.

Having Joique Bell on my team makes it extremely unlikely that I also stash Riddick.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moncrief. Lots of looks coming his way.