• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pitt vs Florida

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could also make the argument that scottie is just as good an on ball defender as craft. Especially considering how much hand checking and grabbing craft has gotten away with for the last 4 years

prove it. Craft is more physical, I will take that all day

Wilbekin is better because he can shoot, it makes a player look 100x better. If Craft could shoot it wouldn't be close.

It is amazing Craft was so good and couldn't shoot to save his life.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craft is a great college ball player. Too much heart for Ohio State as the rest of the team does not have his desire to win. He would fit in just great here at Florida because he understands the team concept. Whether or not he shuts down Wilbekin was a stupid statement. It doesn't matter either way and the only way to find out is to see them play...Unfortunately Craft's team is no longer around so why bring up the question? Probably it was meant to take away from a great performance instead of simply congratulating a person on a good day.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright then Gators; it's 78 degrees out with some puffy clouds and a nice breeze. So, I'm checkin' out until the UCLA game.

Hells to the Yeah! Gators starting to pick up steam now. In a way I’m kind of glad they got off to a slow start to put a little scare into them. The way they played in the second half today will win the tournament for them if they can sustain it. Have a good weekend in the sun!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craft is a great college ball player. Too much heart for Ohio State as the rest of the team does not have his desire to win. He would fit in just great here at Florida because he understands the team concept. Whether or not he shuts down Wilbekin was a stupid statement. It doesn't matter either way and the only way to find out is to see them play...Unfortunately Craft's team is no longer around so why bring up the question? Probably it was meant to take away from a great performance instead of simply congratulating a person on a good day.

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. You Gaytors take everything too seriously. Shut down I meant, nothing would come easy he would probably have a bad shooting night, but there are times where Craft wouldn't be on him.

But anyway good win. UCLA could be tough bc of their size and shooting ability.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't stand all the hacking ville gets away with

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected a tight game like it was. Pitt just didn't have enough offense, like expected.

Btw...Craft would shut down Wilbekin.

Limit, disrupt, take him out of his game at times...but not "shut him down." Surely he would have defended better than Pitt's awful guards. Probably scores 14-15 instead of 21.

But who really gives a shit? :noidea:

The Nuts would have had a difficult time putting points on the board against the Cuse. Florida-Ohio State wasn't going to happen.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove it. Craft is more physical, I will take that all day

Wilbekin is better because he can shoot, it makes a player look 100x better. If Craft could shoot it wouldn't be close.

It is amazing Craft was so good and couldn't shoot to save his life.

Wilbekin is close to Craft defensively and twice as good offensively and making others better. Advantage Wilbekin. Quit being a homer and quit your crying like a little girl. If's are what they are if's. Sign of desperation. Have a great day!!