• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Podium: F-1 - Pirelli Chinese Grand Prix, 2016

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosberg has 6-straight wins going to back to last year. He is on the proverbial roll. Vettel drove an amazing race. Most of it with a disabled front wing. This was Haas' first truly crappy race. They never got going right out of the box. Grosjean finished, I believe 14th. No doubt they will be back strong in Soshi.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a crazy race from the beginning 43 and the fact that Vettel fought through a wreck all the way back to 2nd was indeed fun to watch.

Hamilton must be on Prozac now or something, because his strategy calls have to be infuriating, but he isn't talking about it. First lap wreck, crushed T-tray, 5 pit stops and still ended up 7th. And they put the soft tires they took off the first stop BACK on the car later. After shorting a stint on the mediums.

They should have just left those on and left him out. He might have made the podium.

I think every car was running at the end, so this may be an accurate representation of what Haas has. There was a lot of attrition in the other two races, and that's how they got in the points.

Russia should be fun. A power track that needs good handling. Call me crazy, but I think Daniel Ricciardo or Danii Kvyat might get a win there. That Red Bull is good. Best looking car on the grid by miles as well.

I can't wait to see that car at Monaco.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricciardo was well on the way to a podium finish until he found some of Vettel's front wing debris to run over and flatten a rear tire.