• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 21 who do you NOT want

Pick as many as you don't want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't fit everyone in, but i think i got most of the likely options. Some notables i left off because of space

Joe Mixon
Tim Williams
Teez Taylor
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Gareon Conley
Marlon Humphrey
Takk McKinnley
Budda Baker

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't fit everyone in, but i think i got most of the likely options. Some notables i left off because of space

Joe Mixon
Tim Williams
Teez Taylor
Corey Davis
Mike Williams
Gareon Conley
Marlon Humphrey
Takk McKinnley
Budda Baker

I'm out on Teez Taylor. Don't need a CB running 4.75 in the 40. Dude will get smoked.
Also passing on Brantley and McDowell.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am out on all RBs and TEs. Also out on Obi and Zach because I dont think they are any better then the round 2 guys at those positions. Malik seems too risky to me as well. I am on the fence about Davis. He is more of a round 2 IMO but is considered a tweener.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that list, I'd be happy with Taco, Watt, Peppers, Foster, Cook, Obi and OJ. I'd be OK w Brantley. Checked off the rest.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that list, I'd be happy with Taco, Watt, Peppers, Foster, Cook, Obi and OJ. I'd be OK w Brantley. Checked off the rest.

You would be ok with a third 1st round TE?

I checked Brantley, McCaffery, McDowell, and Howard as ones I don't want.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be ok with a third 1st round TE?

I checked Brantley, McCaffery, McDowell, and Howard as ones I don't want.

He's lowest on my list, but ya. Ebron blows and OJ looks like Calvin at TE. Freak.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lowest on my list, but ya. Ebron blows and OJ looks like Calvin at TE. Freak.

Njoku looks like a better athlete than OJ IMO. Might be better to get Mo-Allie Cox instead of wasting a draft pick on a TE early.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Njoku looks like a better athlete than OJ IMO. Might be better to get Mo-Allie Cox instead of wasting a draft pick on a TE early.

Idk. I read somewhere his wing span is bigger than JPP's. Dude is gonna be a stud. I'm just saying I wouldn't be upset. Ebron isn't the guy. Stafford hates him.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's the topic of the thread. Don't want OJ, but wouldn't go crazy if he's drafted. I see the offense needing a RB around the third or later and mid to late OL guy for the competition mix.

I'm pretty much defense for 4 of the top 5 choices. No Malik, the rest I can live with. Love Barnett. Then to somehow get Raekwon in the second would be sweet. (Pipe dream) both will be gone without moving up. Soured on Zach. Watched entire games of him instead of just a highlight reel. Got upright a lot and was late to fill, which tells me he's not diagnosing quick enough and slow to read.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk. I read somewhere his wing span is bigger than JPP's. Dude is gonna be a stud. I'm just saying I wouldn't be upset. Ebron isn't the guy. Stafford hates him.

He would be a hard cover imo. Just not sure they will be able to stop enough offenses without a instant upgrades on defense. Can see top two picks being very impactful if BQ's as good as some say.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's the topic of the thread. Don't want OJ, but wouldn't go crazy if he's drafted. I see the offense needing a RB around the third or later and mid to late OL guy for the competition mix.

I'm pretty much defense for 4 of the top 5 choices. No Malik, the rest I can live with. Love Barnett. Then to somehow get Raekwon in the second would be sweet. (Pipe dream) both will be gone without moving up. Soured on Zach. Watched entire games of him instead of just a highlight reel. Got upright a lot and was late to fill, which tells me he's not diagnosing quick enough and slow to read.

I'm with you on that. Defense, defense and more defense. I could understand a RB like McCafferey, Cook or Fournette. Based on the fact that AA is our best RB and those guys are all better than him, let alone all his injuries. But I would be super pissed if we drafted a tight end or WR.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave the green light to 6 of 'em. But after last night's farce at the bowling alley, I may nix them as well.

That stupid fucking bitch. The retarded guy is done. We overlooked his antics, but last night was the last straw. I can't believe she pulled that bullshit on the night we were bowling for the title. Shit fuck motherfucking fuckshit. :rant:

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEEDS IMHO:
Defensive Tackles
Defensive Ends
Defensive Backs
Line Backers

CONSIDERATIONS IMHO:

Offensive Line
Wide Receivers
Running Backs
Tight Ends

I still say Trenches above everything else.