• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly game

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps bringing up a week 4, 6 point loss like it was the "exposure" of the Seahawks and a total ass kicking.:L

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than YOU!

[YOUTUBE]UZ-d700iOI4[/YOUTUBE]

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a few of the Eagles fans dont remember who we are playing. Seattle are the SB Champs and a great team. THey got off to a slow start but I think you guys should be showing a little respect.

For the Seattle fans questioning the Eagles D it sorta of works out like this. Our front 7 are pretty darn good. Cox is an emerging star as is Kendricks. Also COnner Barwin is the defensive player of the month and obviously good. The issue is as good as your secondary is, are is as equally bad. THis Eagles team has one of the worst secondaries I've ever seen and we wont be a true contender til they land 2 news CB's and a Safety.

Little story for you Seattle fans. In 2010 the Eagles traded up in the first round. I jumped up and screamed, "We are getting Earl THomas!!". Uuuugh. What a complete stud he is!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a few of the Eagles fans dont remember who we are playing. Seattle are the SB Champs and a great team. THey got off to a slow start but I think you guys should be showing a little respect.

For the Seattle fans questioning the Eagles D it sorta of works out like this. Our front 7 are pretty darn good. Cox is an emerging star as is Kendricks. Also COnner Barwin is the defensive player of the month and obviously good. The issue is as good as your secondary is, are is as equally bad. THis Eagles team has one of the worst secondaries I've ever seen and we wont be a true contender til they land 2 news CB's and a Safety.

Little story for you Seattle fans. In 2010 the Eagles traded up in the first round. I jumped up and screamed, "We are getting Earl THomas!!". Uuuugh. What a complete stud he is!

Before that draft, I had my eyes on Thomas the whole time, even with the 6 pick they used on Okung. And I remember a lot of chatter about him to Seattle or Philly with the early teen picks. When they traded up, I would have bet my house that they were going to take Thomas, I was certain they were jumping Seattle to make sure they didnt get him.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are hyped up,that's kool in my book and the Eagles under Kelly is a thing to get excited about i can't blame em.
Interesting thing you shared about Thomas,yah he is amazing and kudos for you seeing that and a shame your team did not draft him,you know your Football.

I admit this year i have only watched one Eagles game,last year i watched maybe three or four just to see what Kelly is doing ,after all he was the Ducks coach and us in Oregon,Wa,Idaho all kinda keep tabs on each other.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Hawks will be fine ,Arizona and the Niners have a great front four,hell the Cards may have some of the best rushers in the game imo.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Chip Kelly's offense only because it is a little different. Eveybody runs a hurry up, but the Eagles are really fast. I am usually entertained watching their games except when they get blown out. The Seattle offense is regularly helter skelter and it has to be extremely frustrating for defenses.

The Eagles struggle against good defense and this is the best they will face.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was stunned and overjoyed when they did not pick thomas.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all good. At least these last few are being civil about it. No one up here minds a difference of opinion or fans going crazy for their own teams as long as they aren't full on trolling us with hate and stupidity.

And those that want to do that are free to do so in the Smack Talk thread. That's what it's there for. Give us your best shot THERE.

Obviously the Eagles deserve respect as well. They have been on a heck of a roll and were firing on all cylinders last week. You can understand if Seahawk fans still expect to take a few more possessions away from the vaunted Eagle offense than you are used to because we have seen them do it over and over for more than two years now. Our offense scares the hell out of many of us, but somehow they still get it done in most games where we think they might stub their toes. They just find ways of scoring enough.

If I had to bet I'd probably take the Eagles to win a close one, but in no way am I counting out the upset. This team is a LOT better on the road than some of your fans are giving them credit for.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Chip Kelly's offense only because it is a little different. Eveybody runs a hurry up, but the Eagles are really fast. I am usually entertained watching their games except when they get blown out. The Seattle offense is regularly helter skelter and it has to be extremely frustrating for defenses.

The Eagles got blown out one time and it was just one of those games that happen. They were actually moving the ball but turnovers killed them... and then the punt return was the dagger. But it was one of those games that snow balled. The Packers D had a couple TD's.

I dont think the Eagles struggle against good D's. I think every team does. But they really should have won that Cardinals game and had 511 yards against them. THe only bad game the O had was early in the year vs the 49ers and the GB debacle because of turnovers. What I love about this team is you never feel out of a game. THey score quick... but give up points quick too. Gonna be interesting to see this game. Top O vs a top D. Kind of wish we werent playing you guys could I'd like the Seahawks to bump Dallas out of the P.O.'s.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a poster who knows how to talk football rather then talking a bunch of smack. Hell we love posters like you and love having some back and forth. However the posters that let their ass overload their mouth and then cry like a baby when they get smacked down,well..lets say we don't have a whole lot of respect for that.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just for the record - The Eagles "struggled" against San Francisco and Arizona because they had 3 or 4 2nd and 3rd stringers starting on their offensive line - and they still almost won.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today it will be
LT Jason Peters - All Pro - the best LT in the NFL. LG Evan Mathis - Pro Bowler. C Jason Kelce - the best center in the NFL. RG Andrew Gardner - a 2nd stringer. RT Lane Johnson - probably an up and coming superstar.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 13 points against the fabulous Panthers D were impressive.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 13 points against the fabulous Panthers D were impressive.

Not nearly as impressive as holding the great Redskin offense to 34!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just before noon, it is sunny and 40 degrees in Philly - PERFECT football weather.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filthy let the Redskins drop 34 on them? That's sad.

REALLY? That's lame.
Using that argument, the Eagles SHUT OUT the Giants and held the Cowboys to 10 points. How many points did the Seahawks give up to New York and Dallas?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY? That's lame.
Using that argument, the Eagles SHUT OUT the Giants and held the Cowboys to 10 points. How many points did the Seahawks give up to New York and Dallas?

NFL is about match-ups... Certain teams will play certain teams tougher... It's just the way it is... There is no way to totally judge a match-up off past match-ups with other teams..... Should be a good game today... I like our chances, but I also know you guy's have been tough at home... Turn-over battle is always huge, and so is Seattle's D forcing Sanches to throw...That can be a bad thing for Philly.... I think our O can find some success vs your D... But hey that's why we play the games... I just hope the refs let both teams play and it's fair in that regards...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. Every downfield shot they have it's nothing but our WR's trotting into coverage. When the hell is this going to stop?