• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly game

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but there's no reason for entitlement as a Cowboy fan now. This isn't the 90s. We should just be happy to win. The only team I would believe you can say we are supposed to beat in the NFL right now home or away is the Jags.

I like you when you talk football .....

I dislike this crybaby version of you ...... nut up and be a fan or shut up and sit on the sidelines

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck what you dislike. Entitled Cowboy fans annoy me just like they annoy other fan bases. I see no reason for an entitlement attitude. Just enjoy the win. No need to talk down Philly or Eagle fans like we were supposed to beat them. This is why many fan bases dislike us.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck what you dislike. Entitled Cowboy fans annoy me just like they annoy other fan bases. I see no reason for an entitlement attitude. Just enjoy the win. No need to talk down Philly or Eagle fans like we were supposed to beat them. This is why many fan bases dislike us.

see I just went to bat for you ....... and now im starting to regret it ....

who talked down any team?
who LIED and said we were under dogs ....

dont go smurf mode bruh ...........

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see I just went to bat for you ....... and now im starting to regret it ....

who talked down any team?
who LIED and said we were under dogs ....

dont go smurf mode bruh ...........

When tyler says we are supposed to beat a solid team on the road, I think that is disrespect and talking down to them. Especially a team who was a slight favorite and considering the Cowboys injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When tyler says we are supposed to beat a solid team on the road, I think that is disrespect and talking down to them. Especially a team who was a slight favorite and considering the Cowboys injuries.

Goddamn bruh do you even enjoy a win .... ???? You are sounding like a bitch on the rag with a thong up her ass

an hour later .... and you are acting like a bitch

Have some fucking pride man

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn bruh do you even enjoy a win .... ???? You are sounding like a bitch on the rag with a thong up her ass

an hour later .... and you are acting like a bitch

Have some fucking pride man

Says the guy who goes in every thread crying about what people are posting about. Having a deferring opinion about who we are supposed to beat isn't crying. I enjoyed the win. Every aspect of it. Just don't see why Cowboy fans have to be arrogant about it and talk down a team after we win. If anybody is being a bitch, it's you with the way you cry about every post that you don't like. I guess if I'm not praising the Cowboys in every post and sucking every Cowboy fan's dick, I am crying. Hilarious.

The million dollar question is are you enjoying the win. Because all I see you doing is complaining about everything that is posted.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who goes in every thread crying about what people are posting about. Having a deferring opinion about who we are supposed to beat isn't crying. I enjoyed the win. Every aspect of it. Just don't see why Cowboy fans have to be arrogant about it and talk down a team after we win. If anybody is being a bitch, it's you with the way you cry about every post that you don't like. I guess if I'm not praising the Cowboys in every post and sucking every Cowboy fan's dick, I am crying. Hilarious.

The million dollar question is are you enjoying the win. Because all I see you doing is complaining about everything that is posted.

oh im enjoying it bruh ..... make no mistake ....

and congrats on your "unban" and your non thank you ....

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh im enjoying it bruh ..... make no mistake ....

and congrats on your "unban" and your non thank you ....

I already thanked fordman for fighting for me.

And I'm enjoying the win too whether or not you believe it. Every week is horrible for me when they lose because that forces me not to watch two of my absolute favorite networks. I don't watch ESPN or NFL Network at all after a loss until the Cowboys win another game because I know it's gonna be all negative press for the Cowboys and constant "underachieving" talk. I like it when I'm able to watch both networks because it means they won.

I don't know why you think I'm crying just because I don't like when I see a post that looks like entitlement. Tyler is certainly entitled to his own opinion and I respect it. I just don't think it shows respect to the Eagles. I think the Eagles and Eagle fans both thought they could win this game. They are a solid team and I respect them.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to the postgame radio in Dallas you would think we fricking lost the game

Geesh we won and in the W-L column it does not matter if the score was Dallas 39 to Eagles 38 & Romo had 4 ints 3 sacks and pick 6 for 80 yards a QB rating of 50 and the defense gave up 750 yards

A win is a win and that's all that matters

a few cold ones and onward to Detroit

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I didnt see where anyone went to battle for you ....... til I did

Fordman PM'd me and I thanked him for trying to get me reinstated on the Washington Board. And I'd like to say thank you again for pulling through, ford.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman PM'd me and I thanked him for trying to get me reinstated on the Washington Board. And I'd like to say thank you again for pulling through, ford.

good luck

damn sure wont happen again

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to the postgame radio in Dallas you would think we fricking lost the game

Geesh we won and in the W-L column it does not matter if the score was Dallas 39 to Eagles 38 & Romo had 4 ints 3 sacks and pick 6 for 80 yards a QB rating of 50 and the defense gave up 750 yards

A win is a win and that's all that matters

a few cold ones and onward to Detroit

I'm glad I'm not listening to the radio then. As much as it disgusted me how the offense played, I still loved this win. Winning by 14 on the road in a big game is huge for a team trying to learn how to win big games. Not to mention only holding them to 3 points. I mean, this was one of the best offenses in the game. We held them to by far their lowest point total of the season. They also had gained 425+ total yards for 6 straight games. This defense proved today that they weren't the lost cause that so many predicted they would be. The secondary play was outstanding once again.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive showing by D, containing Phillys offense. Foles not too impressive this week. And Barkley, lol.

Good win.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive showing by D, containing Phillys offense. Foles not too impressive this week. And Barkley, lol.

Good win.

Thanks and a much needed win for the Skins today. Pains me to say though. RG3 looking better and better.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said the Egals were a solid team? Not me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win today. A lot to be happy about seeing as we now are alone in first place. IMO Romo had his second not so good outing in a row. Happy feet like crazy and throwing the ball from all kinds of release points even when no one was near him. I like our offense more with Murray and how he keeps the defense honest. Nice clutch drive late in the game for Romo though. He made some nice plays when he needed to. Loved the way we hung in and then pulled away. How good do Beasley and Williams look for us right now???

I thought the D was playing incredibly well until I started to realize that Foles was disgusting today. That was just a pathetic performance. Great job by our makeshift DL though again. I've never seen the "next man up" mentality work out quite this well before.

Maybe it wasn't the prettiest win in the World, but boy was this a big road win for us. Any division win is big and any time you are an underdog on the road it's even bigger!!! First Place in a crappy division is better than not being in first place in a good division...