• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies -Mets thread

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst bullpen ever

I feel bad for Hamels, he deserves better and is going to be stuck on this shit team getting like 10 wins a year max

so they have him throw 133 pitches in 7 innings, a guy that was just hurt, and then the bullpen blows it. Worst possible outcome today. Would be icing on the cake if Hamels goes down after that workload too

fuck this team, and agree with _PhiLLies_, its comical that Giles gets bumped from AA to AAA, especially with how crap this bullpen is. GOD FORBID they just give ANYONE a bump from AA to majors that's actually awesome

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team allows young guys a shot at some point except for the Phils, the Marlins do it year in year out and seem to find some really good young talent, Jose Fernandez, Henderson Alvarez, Ozuna, hell even Stanton was young and raw when he made his debut, Puig is another, Perez in Texas, Pinada when was with mariners, etc but the phils never ever give a youngster with promise a shot, instead they sit in the cess pool known as a farm system till they are at the young age of 28 before they get the call, fuck this management and owners, bunch of money grubby assholes who could care less about the product on the field as long as they keep lining their pockets!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team allows young guys a shot at some point except for the Phils, the Marlins do it year in year out and seem to find some really good young talent, Jose Fernandez, Henderson Alvarez, Ozuna, hell even Stanton was young and raw when he made his debut, Puig is another, Perez in Texas, Pinada when was with mariners, etc but the phils never ever give a youngster with promise a shot, instead they sit in the cess pool known as a farm system till they are at the young age of 28 before they get the call, fuck this management and owners, bunch of money grubby assholes who could care less about the product on the field as long as they keep lining their pockets!

I'm not criticizing your discontent with the management, I just don't quite understand the "money grubby assholes" part of it. They spend like six times as much in salary as Florida. It just doesn't seem consistent with the usual complaints about.them. It's like when someone complains all day about illegal m exicans coming here and getting on welfare and taking advantage of the system and shit, then the next day they complain that illegal mexicans are taking all the jobs.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not criticizing your discontent with the management, I just don't quite understand the "money grubby assholes" part of it. They spend like six times as much in salary as Florida. It just doesn't seem consistent with the usual complaints about.them. It's like when someone complains all day about illegal m exicans coming here and getting on welfare and taking advantage of the system and shit, then the next day they complain that illegal mexicans are taking all the jobs.

they could also be taking jobs away from legal Mexicans too!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more Mexicans the better... my lawn isn't going to mow itself.

Unless of course the Mexicans want to play baseball... we have enough .050 hitting utility players

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more Mexicans the better... my lawn isn't going to mow itself.

Unless of course the Mexicans want to play baseball... we have enough .050 hitting utility players

If they will work for food stamps!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess the term is just "illegals". Makes sense. It's not like the Canadians are sneaking under Niagara Falls to get in. They hate our weak beer and wouldn't think of spending an hour in traffic every day just to get to a job 10 Kilometers away. Anyway, I ran into a buddy under a bridge in Kensington and he explained the illegals on welfare/taking jobs thing in three words so I could understand it. He said "it's different Mexicans".