• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning's career *

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More cheating by Peyton revealed:

Tarik Glenn seems to suggest Colts used an illegal communication system

“We were playing on the road, it might have been Peyton’s rookie year, and it was really loud,” Glenn told Clifton Brown of the Indianapolis Star. “Peyton [Manning] hadn’t mastered the silent count, so [former offensive line coach] Howard Mudd had us wearing these hearing aids that were supposed to muffle the crowd while projecting the quarterback’s voice.”

A “hearing aid” or any type of electronic device would amount to a clear and blatant violation of the rules.

Probably wore it until his last snap. Sad!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should get the Pete Rose treatment! Outrage!

Or... at least have to choose between that, and the Pete Rose haircut!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RobBase is a Pats fan? Who knew?
Yeah that's quite strange. I would've figure Polian, Manning, Luck or one of those squeaky clean equipment guys who's illegally use guages on the sidelines to have started this thread:doh:
Manning was a true system QB I guess. Without the HGH, piped in noise, hearing aid systems I wonder what his career stats would be? What a shame for such a nice guy, he now has more asterisks than SBs***

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's quite strange. I would've figure Polian, Manning, Luck or one of those squeaky clean equipment guys who's illegally use guages on the sidelines to have started this thread:doh:
Manning was a true system QB I guess. Without the HGH, piped in noise, hearing aid systems I wonder what his career stats would be? What a shame for such a nice guy, he now has more asterisks than SBs***

Did anyone REALLY believe all this hype against the Patriots was about the "integrity" of the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone REALLY believe all this hype against the Patriots was about the "integrity" of the game.
There were many here on the hoop as well as Roger and his immediate family. The sad part is even after the allegations were refuted and the Colts balls being under inflated AND the Colts equipment guy illegally using a guage on the sideline nothing was done to the Colts. The NFL under Goodell has become a joke. The game is still the greatest sport if it wasn't the viewership would even worse.
Roger should switch jobs with Vince McMahon. Mr. Goodell has ZERO integrity.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh Manning had a complete pleb coaching system and a fairly mediocre system. Wayne/Harrison were amazing, Faulk was obviously let go early. Irsay might be one of the most fail GMs of all time that lucked (no pun intended) into a pair of QBs that should've had multiple Super Bowl wins.

Kraft actually knows how to build a team, it's the same reason I rate Aikman as EXTREMELY overrated and not even CLOSE to top 10 despite multiple Super Bowl wins. Cowboys got a WTF haul for Walker and nailed a variety of picks in the late 80s/early 90s.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya if only this didn't happen in 1998!!!!!, and they went 3-13 that year.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he didn't drag his balls across some chicks face.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh Manning had a complete pleb coaching system and a fairly mediocre system. Wayne/Harrison were amazing, Faulk was obviously let go early. Irsay might be one of the most fail GMs of all time that lucked (no pun intended) into a pair of QBs that should've had multiple Super Bowl wins.

Kraft actually knows how to build a team, it's the same reason I rate Aikman as EXTREMELY overrated and not even CLOSE to top 10 despite multiple Super Bowl wins. Cowboys got a WTF haul for Walker and nailed a variety of picks in the late 80s/early 90s.
Don't forget he had Jeff Saturday for a majority of his career while playing a large number of games indoors.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Nation Wide jingle:

"Dropped my ball sack on her face"

Or

"Dragged my balls across her face"
Roly Poly tickle my holey

Up my slimey slew

Drag my balls across the halls

I'm one of the sportin' crew

A song by Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More cheating by Peyton revealed:

Tarik Glenn seems to suggest Colts used an illegal communication system

“We were playing on the road, it might have been Peyton’s rookie year, and it was really loud,” Glenn told Clifton Brown of the Indianapolis Star. “Peyton [Manning] hadn’t mastered the silent count, so [former offensive line coach] Howard Mudd had us wearing these hearing aids that were supposed to muffle the crowd while projecting the quarterback’s voice.”

A “hearing aid” or any type of electronic device would amount to a clear and blatant violation of the rules.

Probably wore it until his last snap. Sad!

It aint cheating if you don't get caught doing it and retire before its found out.

Reactions: GNG