• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn St Bitch Fest

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fucking Shit. Where do I start???

*Where in the fuck was Weisman??!!?? I understand that he hurt his foot/ankle and was listed as doubtful, but really? He came in on the 2nd/4th series of the game and that was it. He isn't someone that you gauge after 5 fucking carries. Give him the ball and let him punish the LB's. It's his 14th and 15th carries where he starts getting yardage, not the 4th and 5th.

*Fuck JVB

*Losing Scherff and Donnal for the year on the same series really hurts. I like the depth that we have on the OL but that is a lot to overcome. Instead of helping them out and going more shotgun (which is where JVB is at his best) we shit ourselves. At home with many recruits visiting no less.

*On 3rd &7, there is no reason to throw a 4 yard pass. Some of this is on GDGD. What a fat fuck. He looks like Slimer shat him out of the womb. There was no sense of urgency because once we got down, the team knew there wasn't shit that was going to happen because we don't attack down field. There were several plays, one of them being a 3rd & long where KMM was left open 5 yards passed the marker because he was in the midddle of the field. PSU covered the outside well and ignored deep middle because we never throw the ball there.

*Why didn't Rudock get in?? Get him some snaps. In 2008, JC looked like shit because, well, he sucked. He fired all passes at top speed, had anxious feet, and had absolutely no feel for the game. Sound familiar?? KF needs to bench him. One of two things will happen. 1-JVB gets his head out of his ass and plays better, which isn't saying much. 2-Rudock claims the spot. It's a win-win.

*We need a complete change in offensive philosophy because with the talent we have and have coming in, it doesn't match this system. Along with that is GDGD has to fucking go. Like now. The problem is, who would replace him?????