• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pee-wee's Big Holiday (2016)

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/scream-real-loud-pee-wee-herman-film-coming-230752630.html

My favorite was the Live Pee-Wee Herman Show with Phil Hartman as Capt Carl that was for adults and was actually pretty funny. I remember HBO played it as a Special back in the early 1980s. My brother, sisters and I used to watch his show as kids on Saturday mornings and my Dad hated that fucking guy so bad. We would always ask him what he would do to Pee-Wee if he ever met him and every time we asked, he would come up with different ways he would go about beating the shit out of him. We laughed our asses off. Dad was a rough and tough coal miner back then.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pee-Wee on the Big Screen is absolute MAGIC!

I only kinda remember Pee-Wee's Playhouse, outside of Phil Hartman.

Large Marge sent me.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I let my mind wander....... And I think aboot Jimmy Smitts(President Matt Santos) and Rob Zombie..... And Chairy.

And I know all y'all closet masterbaters love Pee-Wee too.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just released the plot of the film as well.

"After spiraling into a deep depression when he was caught masturbating in a movie theater, Pee Wee ( Paul Reubens) looks to get his life back on track by returning to college. Things don't go as expected however when his Women's Studies professor Dr. Richard Handler ( Bob Saget ) gets him involved in an underground Mexican cocaine smuggling operation. As Pee Wee further explores a darker side of himself he comes to a cross roads where he must choose between the love of his life, donkey show performer Patricia ( Kirstie Alley ) and his childhood friend JaMarcus (Shia LaBeouf). Set to the tune of original scores by Susan Boyle and Kenny Loggins this heartfelt family comedy is one for the ages."

Sounds good, but I don't know if I'd subscribe to Netflix just to see it.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guarantee this is going to suck.
he's too old to be "pee wee" anymore
the show was what it was and was great for its time but there won't be any resurrecting it
it ran it's course and this is nothing but a money grab.
we all know what happened and it's a shame but shit happens.

pee wee's playhouse was fantastic
and

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just released the plot of the film as well.

"After spiraling into a deep depression when he was caught masturbating in a movie theater, Pee Wee ( Paul Reubens) looks to get his life back on track by returning to college. Things don't go as expected however when his Women's Studies professor Dr. Richard Handler ( Bob Saget ) gets him involved in an underground Mexican cocaine smuggling operation. As Pee Wee further explores a darker side of himself he comes to a cross roads where he must choose between the love of his life, donkey show performer Patricia ( Kirstie Alley ) and his childhood friend JaMarcus (Shia LaBeouf). Set to the tune of original scores by Susan Boyle and Kenny Loggins this heartfelt family comedy is one for the ages."

Sounds good, but I don't know if I'd subscribe to Netflix just to see it.

does Kirstie Alley play the donkey? :scratch:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

How could I have forgot who played Cowboy Curtis? :L

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pee Wee's playhouse is on Netflix....

Just sayin'...

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She did. I mentioned that in one of my posts prior. Great singer but that was annoying for sure!

yeah, saw you mentioned that well after my ability to edit my post...