• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PEDs in the NBA?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/231496/Simmons-Naive-To-Think-NBA-Has-No-Players-On-PEDs

real.gm website, youll have to find it yourself.

I was never a big fan of bill simmons, but I give him mad props for saying this. PEDs are clearly being used in the NBA, but it is being covered up. Remember when Rose said something along the same lines and the NBA made him redact his statement? Remember that rumor when Bosch was starting to make the news that began from oneof the employees stating that a Mr. Paul would pick up PEDs for someone and signed in with the initials LJ? Just so you know, one of the leaders of Lebron's crew has a last name of Paul. Jameer Nelson was another name that came up in that rumor.

All I am saying is if you think baseball players are cheats for using PEDs, then you should seriously question the NBA. This is something I have believed since Barry Bonds was being scrutinized for PED use. I think its a serious problem in the NBA, and if they were to randomly test every NBA player on an unannounced date, I would not be surprised if more than half of the players were using PEDs. I really hope this report starts to get the ball rolling on getting rid of PED use in the NBA.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be very naive to think that PED use is not rampant in any professional sport. The NBA has to be pretty bad imo.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect thread for Sman.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you agree with the NBA trying to cover it up? It does make for better games. Do you agree with ESPN not even questioning it? Bill Simmons works for espn and they probably will not publish anything about it unless someone is caught red handed.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally do not think it makes for better games. I would much rather see natural abilities than PED riddled players.

It does make it better in the sense that it helps them to play 82 games.

I never agree with anything being "covered up" and this is no exception. I understand why they cover it up though as it seems most people think that PEDs are the devil and NBA players would never dream of using them.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PEDs are a very fair topic for all of sports as they are used rampantly in all sports, the difference is Sman just says that 1 or 2 players he dislikes uses them.

You mean like MJ's and Kobe's?

I could see both Kobe and mj using PEDs. Is that really hard to believe? MJ is hard to prove because they say he could've still played in the nba at 50 years old, and That wouldn't be the case with PED use. Kobe is also a little tricky to prove because of his age. However, he does have a vast knowledge of the medical options available to him, evidenced by his European knee procedures that are illegal in the US. I doubt it, but if PED use is so rampant in the NBA today, it had to be started by some particularly athletic player that never got caught.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZPN says MJ could still play at 50 but that is not even close to true. I am pretty sure that is a birthday present they give him each year. I am not sure what you mean about Kobe?

Besides that PED use does not necessarily mean that his body would break down. If he was using HGH quite the opposite actually. Correctly used PEDs are not nearly as harmful as the media makes them out to be.