• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Peach Bowl: Houston vs Florida State, High Noon, on TV

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like the Peach bowl. Congrats :thumb:

Wasn't winning the Peach Bowl that I relished so much as it was beating a team that has had as much success as FSU has had.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't winning the Peach Bowl that I relished so much as it was beating a team that has had as much success as FSU has had.

Yeah we are young and have a lot of talent. Next year will be better. But we need to show up for 4 quarters. These bowl games have been rough. They got nothing on March Madness.

Clemson BAMA will be a good game IMO

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line didn't win at the LOS until maybe the 3rd quarter. It's sad really, but this is Florida St. All the talent in the world, but the Peach bowl ain't all that + there are times where we just don't show up for quarters or halves.. :scratch: Ramsey is gonna get a payday and who knows who else. He sees the money his old teammates last year are making as rookies in the NFL. Cook didn't look like himself. Plus we have no QB. Next year will be much different. :heh:

I really think it's stupid that agents can talk to players after the season and before bowl games. They should have to wait until JAN the following year. But players are still going to play in 3rd gear when they know the cash is coming via the NFL.

I also think the bowl game system is old - besides the top 4 teams. Some teams with a month off - show up to these games and some don't.

How many good bowl games has anyone seen thus far?
Did this say we suck and got our as kicked because otherwise I'm not interested in reading.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this say we suck and got our as kicked because otherwise I'm not interested in reading.

Responding without reading is quite common at the Hoop.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can imagine man.

I was so excited when UConn got to face OU. It was a chance to have that signature program win that you guys just got.

Right now for UConn it's probably the long FG to beat South Florida to get to that game, or beating Notre Dame in OT.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU needs s QB. Maguire isn't the answer.
Maguire wasn't the problem. And we have a RS guy who is pretty good. And a top QB in this class. Well be fine next year. This game was the OL. Couldn't protect against a stiff wind this game.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maguire wasn't the problem. And we have a RS guy who is pretty good. And a top QB in this class. Well be fine next year. This game was the OL. Couldn't protect against a stiff wind this game.

Yep. On the way out of the stadium my son remarked that he bet McGuire was very sore. He took a pounding. Our DC, Todd Orlando, is very creative with his blitzes. Not easy for the opposing O-line to know which players are coming.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. On the way out of the stadium my son remarked that he bet McGuire was very sore. He took a pounding. Our DC, Todd Orlando, is very creative with his blitzes. Not easy for the opposing O-line to know which players are coming.
He ran the same stunts and blitz 7 times in a row. Our OL is so young it wouldn't have mattered if 44 and 41 told them hey we're coming to the AGaps with a twist. Wouldn't have stopped it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't tell if that was Maguire or Chris Rix back there.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you couldn't then you never saw Rix play.

I was just having a little fun with you. But those picks were very Rix like.

or would you prefer Drew Weatherford?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just having a little fun with you. But those picks were very Rix like.

or would you prefer Drew Weatherford?
Jeff Bowden era. We don't speak about that era.