• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul resigned

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the worst things that could have happened to the Skins this past season was Reed stepping back into the lineup. They were rolling with Paul and then it all just stalled.

He's a great route runner and is one of the most athletic TEs in the league. Yea, he won't be as effective at blocking perhaps, but he's still a guy who can break out for 8-10 catches a game if you leave him in there.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the worst things that could have happened to the Skins this past season was Reed stepping back into the lineup. They were rolling with Paul and then it all just stalled.

He's a great route runner and is one of the most athletic TEs in the league. Yea, he won't be as effective at blocking perhaps, but he's still a guy who can break out for 8-10 catches a game if you leave him in there.
the qbs had everything to do with this, they were inconsistent or consistently bad. paul and reed are both good in the receiving game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why the griping about paul . when reed went down he provided us with excellent receiving when called upon

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why the griping about paul . when reed went down he provided us with excellent receiving when called upon
I don't know that you can call any part of Paul's game as excellent. He is a liability when it comes to run blocking which means when he is in, the defense is tipped off to a probable pass play. We need a dual threat TE (catching and blocking) and don't have one on this team right now.