• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Millsap

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a rough year fitting in to his new surroundings early plus missing 40 games with that tron ligament in his wrist. That said, his strong play of late gives me high hopes for next year. His body type and skill set is one that typically ages well in the NBA, and he'll still have a spot of my top 50 current NBA players this summer (and over any hot shot Laker prospect) in spite of everything that has transpired.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a rough year fitting in to his new surroundings early plus missing 40 games with that tron ligament in his wrist. That said, his strong play of late gives me high hopes for next year. His body type and skill set is one that typically ages well in the NBA, and he'll still have a spot of my top 50 current NBA players this summer (and over any hot shot Laker prospect) in spite of everything that has transpired.

He's still solid, if old. But I wouldn't put him in the top 50 any more or take him over Randle or Kuzma, assuming those are the hot shot Laker prospects you were referring to.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still solid, if old. But I wouldn't put him in the top 50 any more or take him over Randle or Kuzma, assuming those are the hot shot Laker prospects you were referring to.

Randle is debatable, but I would definitely take him over the others.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The graphic you put up was one game. The others he has gone 5 pts, 4 asst and 5 pts, 5 asst. He's averaging 10 pts and 5 assts against the Lakers. Not much to write home about.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle is debatable, but I would definitely take him over the others.
And, hence, you are not a GM in the NBA. The Lakers guys are 22 and 23 versus a 33 year old Milsap with similar numbers and only downside to come.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The graphic you put up was one game. The others he has gone 5 pts, 4 asst and 5 pts, 5 asst. He's averaging 10 pts and 5 assts against the Lakers. Not much to write home about.

But, he's faced other teams as well...And of course of of those said games you brought up was the one he exited in the first half with the wrist injury.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, he's faced other teams as well...And of course of of those said games you brought up was the one he exited in the first half with the wrist injury.
You are the one who put up the graphic versus the Lakers and mentioned their players. In three games versus them he was: getting worked before getting injured (Randle had 17 by half), barely outplayed Randle 16, 6 versus 21, 6, and got totally schooled by Randle. Yet you would take a guy 10 years older because he's one of your long time favorites over any guy due to him being a Lakers. That kind of bias, especially with so many Lakers fans on this board, will not bolster your basketball credibility.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who put up the graphic versus the Lakers and mentioned their players. In three games versus them he was: getting worked before getting injured (Randle had 17 by half), barely outplayed Randle 16, 6 versus 21, 6, and got totally schooled by Randle. Yet you would take a guy 10 years older because he's one of your long time favorites over any guy due to him being a Lakers. That kind of bias, especially with so many Lakers fans on this board, will not bolster your basketball credibility.

Well gee the rankings aren't based on long-term potential; They're based on who is better right now, and fanhood shouldn't have anything to do with anything. Like I said, Randle is the only player in that group that's debatable, and he won't even be a Laker next year.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee the rankings aren't based on long-term potential; They're based on who is better right now, and fanhood shouldn't have anything to do with anything. Like I said, Randle is the only player in that group that's debatable, and he won't even be a Laker next year.
Still don't have Milsap as top 50, unless you are doing a list that is only PF. Just too much talent in the league for him to be so high any more. As you said, manhood shouldn't have anything to do with anything.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't have Milsap as top 50, unless you are doing a list that is only PF. Just too much talent in the league for him to be so high any more. As you said, manhood shouldn't have anything to do with anything.

The best part is...what he's posting is based on pure fanhood and he can't even see it.