• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Millard trying out for Baseball Team

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting, glad he is going to finish at WVU, I had my doubts that he might try things elsewhere as far as football but sounds like he will finish up here.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting, glad he is going to finish at WVU, I had my doubts that he might try things elsewhere as far as football but sounds like he will finish up here.

If he worked on his mechanics I honestly feel at this point he would have the shot as starter as much as anyone else, maybe things will come together for him.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to hit the gym too. His arm strength is atrocious. At this point he's the only one with the brains to run the offense. It's a shame he can't deliver the ball.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to hit the gym too. His arm strength is atrocious. At this point he's the only one with the brains to run the offense. It's a shame he can't deliver the ball.

i agree Mac, but I do not think it is his arm strength I think it is his leg work, has no base to throw the ball on most throws...his feet always seem to be moving.

He gave us a great chance to win that Oklahoma game, to bad Ivan didn't catch that freakin ball that hit him in the chest.