• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Kitterman

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has everyone heard this story? WTF?? This guy, a Broncos fan, goes to the game on Thursday, disappears at halftime, and has not been heard from or seen since. Man, that has got to be terrible for his family. I hope he turns up and is OK.

What a disturbing and strange story. :noidea: :scratch:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why your worried Hutch. Cause he was Broncos fan? What if he was Raider fan?

Last edited by a moderator:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah heard the story...family said he doesn't like cities because too many people so wondering if he panicked being surrounded by thousands of fans and just got disoriented. The fact that he hasn't shown up though after a few days definitely is sad to see. Hope this story ends well for that family. Hate to see a Bronco family have bad memories of Mile High Stadium and the team.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too found this incredibly weird. From all accounts, he seems like a normal guy, so the fact he vanished is odd as can be.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Hutch, earlier post seemed tasteless. Just hadn`t seen or heard anything last nite and thought it was prob silly. After seeing news in morn, much different. Very strange though. Heard one report where he suppossedly had probs or phobia with big crowds. Not sure how reliable that is and by family accounts, he was having time of his life. Still seems very improbable he ran into foul play with hundreds of people around. Maybe he did have a sort of panic attack and fled and then might have been disoriented and ran into trouble outside stadium. Very strange though and hopefullythey find him safe and sound

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Hutch, earlier post seemed tasteless. Just hadn`t seen or heard anything last nite and thought it was prob silly. After seeing news in morn, much different. Very strange though. Heard one report where he suppossedly had probs or phobia with big crowds. Not sure how reliable that is and by family accounts, he was having time of his life. Still seems very improbable he ran into foul play with hundreds of people around. Maybe he did have a sort of panic attack and fled and then might have been disoriented and ran into trouble outside stadium. Very strange though and hopefullythey find him safe and sound

Let's hope they do not find the poor fella in a field surrounded by crop circles.

In all serious though, you can only pray for him and his family. There are some real sickos out there and you never know if a real life Criminal Minds occurred. Hopefully they find the poor guy and his is in good condition, but going on this many days, you start to wonder and get pretty worried for his safe return, especially him being a man, and not some young child that just got lost.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, randymon.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good news that he was found safe & unharmed. It sounds like this guy has issues or anxiety with crowds & just had to get away.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To end up a 100 miles away with no money, id, or anything is still very strange. I'm glad he was found just wish we had some more closure on the story.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To end up a 100 miles away with no money, id, or anything is still very strange. I'm glad he was found just wish we had some more closure on the story.

From what I understand the authorities are saying "ask the family" and the family is not commenting. Sounds like maybe the earlier reports of him having a anxiety or phobia to large crowds might be more founded now.:noidea:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the story just seems to get weirder and weirder. I guess he said he had his fill of football and was ready to just go home so he decided to hitchhike and walk home over a hundred miles away. He didn't think people would be looking for him as he said he sometimes just likes to walk off and wander around for a while. I guess an ex-wife of a friend found him in a Salvation Army parking lot in Pueblo and checked him into a hotel. Not sure if they called the police after or not but again just seems like such a strange story.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the story just seems to get weirder and weirder. I guess he said he had his fill of football and was ready to just go home so he decided to hitchhike and walk home over a hundred miles away. He didn't think people would be looking for him as he said he sometimes just likes to walk off and wander around for a while. I guess an ex-wife of a friend found him in a Salvation Army parking lot in Pueblo and checked him into a hotel. Not sure if they called the police after or not but again just seems like such a strange story.

HMNNN....ex-wife of friend, hotel room, hmnnn.....:)

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the most serious and relevant question still beckons here.....

Who the hell gets their "fill" of Broncos football? :madgrin:

I think buddy should get his head checked.