• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George to OKC, Blake Griffin Resigns with Clips

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is reporting that OKC and the Pacers agreed to a trade that sends Paul George to OKC to rwam up with MVP Russell Westbrook. With a few tweaks here and there, OKC may be in the Western Finals against the Warriors next year.

Blake Griffin has agreed to resign with the Clippers for 5 years $173M.

Free Agency started at midnight and the NBA landscape is bubbling. Wojo says that there is a sense of panic.

Gordon Hayward changed his plans. He will visit Miami today and go Boston on Monday and then Utah. Originally he was going from Miami to Utah and then Boston. Sounds like he'll be staying in Utah.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is reporting that OKC and the Pacers agreed to a trade that sends Paul George to OKC to rwam up with MVP Russell Westbrook. With a few tweaks here and there, OKC may be in the Western Finals against the Warriors next year.

Blake Griffin has agreed to resign with the Clippers for 5 years $173M.

Free Agency started at midnight and the NBA landscape is bubbling. Wojo says that there is a sense of panic.

Gordon Hayward changed his plans. He will visit Miami today and go Boston on Monday and then Utah. Originally he was going from Miami to Utah and then Boston. Sounds like he'll be staying in Utah.

Here is the problem. Paul George is not KD. OKC is better for sure, but they went all in during a year where they can't really contend. I don't think there is much chance George resigns.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the problem. Paul George is not KD. OKC is better for sure, but they went all in during a year where they can't really contend. I don't think there is much chance George resigns.

The fact that no one is KD is a problem? Yeah, I mean he is no longer here so it's a problem I guess but OKC has made themselves relevant again. No one is KD, never been a KD before. But if the Thunder resign Roberson (I'm not sure they should) the Thunder are going to be one of the best defensive teams in the league. We know George is a rental, so be it, but the Thunder will come out of this better than they were that's for sure. They get to go a few months and see how George and Russ play together and if they have to they will deal George later in the year. Simply a win win for the Thunder.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that no one is KD is a problem? Yeah, I mean he is no longer here so it's a problem I guess but OKC has made themselves relevant again. No one is KD, never been a KD before. But if the Thunder resign Roberson (I'm not sure they should) the Thunder are going to be one of the best defensive teams in the league. We know George is a rental, so be it, but the Thunder will come out of this better than they were that's for sure. They get to go a few months and see how George and Russ play together and if they have to they will deal George later in the year. Simply a win win for the Thunder.
They won't be good enough, but they'll be fun to watch.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't be good enough, but they'll be fun to watch.

They aren't done I don't think but yeah, the odds say you are right. All i know is OKC pulled off what a lot of teams were trying to do and they are trying to compete. As a fan I can't ask for more than that.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't done I don't think but yeah, the odds say you are right. All i know is OKC pulled off what a lot of teams were trying to do and they are trying to compete. As a fan I can't ask for more than that.
That and you had a honey of a deal fall into your laps. You guys won that trade so hard.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot things will happen between now and next July 1st 2018.

"IF" Westbrook and George play really well together and KC adds a piece or two, "AND" they make the playoffs, maybe George decides that playing in KC isn't that bad and decides to resign.

"IF" Lonzo ball is a bust "AND" the Lakers don't even make it close to the playoffs, is moving to a team close to Palmdale really worth it? To spend 3 or 4 more years playing for an 'also ran'?

"IF" the Clippers actually improve and make the playoffs, would they then be in consideration for George?

So many IF, AND, & BUTS.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken, I am with you, I think he is leaning Jazz