• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Finebaum at it again

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Finebaum on the Sugar Bowl: 'I?ll be shocked if Alabama doesn't ... unleash unholy anxiety on the Sooners' | News OK

I wonder if Stoops is going to respond to this latest insult. I would love to see Stoops in his post game press conference after a win over Bama respond in kind to this idiot. I know its a long shot for OU but it seems like Finebaum has something against OU these days. He explains further in the article that MIzzou and A&M are enjoying success in the SEC based on their superior recruiting since joining the conference. And the interviewer took this without retort. I couldn't believe it! A&M beat mighty Bama their first year in. Did they do some recruiting that others weren't allowed to do? I want Stoops and the Sooners to shut this clown up. I really hope they can do it.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haters-gonna-hate-room.gif

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think an Alabama shutout in the area of 35-0 or 42-0 is a real possibility.

BubbaGump

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if either team scores more than 28. I won't claim we will win, but they play the games for a reason!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Oklahoma pulls this one out.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think an Alabama shutout in the area of 35-0 or 42-0 is a real possibility.

Yeah, I guess we could shut out Bama, but AJ McCarron isn't a bad QB. They may get a few points on us. But not enough for a victory!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess we could shut out Bama, but AJ McCarron isn't a bad QB. They may get a few points on us. But not enough for a victory!

I've been wondering this for awhile, what the hell is your avi?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the biggest and highest profile SEC honk there is. I will give him some modicum of respect as he is a decent journalist, but I will also slap his little rat claws as he does too much un-journalistic shit.

Funny, he's a UT grad...yet, he swathes himself in the SEC flag.

Kinda makes you wonder why...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Bama's chances with Saban having a month to prepare but at the end of the day I'm just hoping for a good, injury free game and I think OU can give us just that. I'm pretty excited about playing a team with the history and tradition of OU. Should be a good time, wish I could make the trip to see it. Always heard good things about OU fans that other Bama fans encountered during the home and home a few years ago.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Bama's chances with Saban having a month to prepare but at the end of the day I'm just hoping for a good, injury free game and I think OU can give us just that. I'm pretty excited about playing a team with the history and tradition of OU. Should be a good time, wish I could make the trip to see it. Always heard good things about OU fans that other Bama fans encountered during the home and home a few years ago.

I was able to make the trip for Bob's game in Tuscaloosa. Alabama fans were awesome and down to earth and very generous. I don't think I paid for a single meal or drink on Gameday. On these forums there may be some bad eggs, but there weren't any that day. Winning usually brings in the homers who give your program a bad name.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the biggest and highest profile SEC honk there is. I will give him some modicum of respect as he is a decent journalist, but I will also slap his little rat claws as he does too much un-journalistic shit.

Funny, he's a UT grad...yet, he swathes himself in the SEC flag.

Kinda makes you wonder why...
I thought he was a Tennessee grad. I guess that could be UT as well. All I ever hear him doing is blowing Saban on the radio 5 days a week. Seems like he has a hate for any conference outside of SEC West. As I previously stated I would love to see Bob give him what for after the game. Don't expect much if we still have dumbass for O coordinator for this game. I really expect them to come out and try and duplicate the success Auburn had running the ball. Don't know if OU has the personnel to pull this off. But I fully expect this to be the game plan with Knight getting the start. I don't think Knight will be able to withstand the punishment he will have to take for this to be successful.