• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Playoff Opponents

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots will host one of three possible opponents next Saturday in the AFC Semi-Finals. The game will be on NBC at 4:35 PM.

The Wildcard matchups are as follows:

#6 Baltimore Ravens vs #3 Pittsburgh Steelers
#5 Cincinnati Bengals vs #4 Indianapolis Colts

By rule, the Patriots will play the lowest remaining seed after this week's games. Denver will play the highest seed. The Patriots cannot play the Steelers unless it's the AFC Championship Game.

From my recliner in NH I would say the most likely team to visit Foxboro are the Indianapolis Colts. They will play the Bengals at home and they should prevail against the Ying/Yang Bengals. The Ravens don't appear strong enough to beat the Steelers at their house.

I like the Patriots at home against the Colts........Denver will have their hands full with Pittsburgh.

:suds:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens or Steelers wont be an easy out for either the Pats or Broncos.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....esp. After we get all ~rusted-up~ for the next two weeks,.......at least GRONK is healthy/no broken arm or leg....!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a great weekend of games this sat. Night/Sunday,......!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are looking to sign former Houston RB Ben Tate. Leveon Bell can barely walk and is pretty much done for the remainder of the playoffs. What happened to the guy the Steelers signed as a free agent who they wouldn't give a chance to earn his $2M in incentives? Oh yeah, they let him go and he re-signed with his old team. Without Bell, the game with the Ravens is a toss-up. Who knows, maybe the Pats will get the Ravens next Saturday...........Talk about revenge.....

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are looking to sign former Houston RB Ben Tate. Leveon Bell can barely walk and is pretty much done for the remainder of the playoffs. What happened to the guy the Steelers signed as a free agent who they wouldn't give a chance to earn his $2M in incentives? Oh yeah, they let him go and he re-signed with his old team. Without Bell, the game with the Ravens is a toss-up. Who knows, maybe the Pats will get the Ravens next Saturday...........Talk about revenge.....

Balt is on team I do not want to see advance lol

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone seen or heard anything on injuries that occurred Sunday?? Solder went out with a knee or ankle. LaFell had a lower leg or ankle. Ninkovich was limping a bit. I know that belichick doesn't have to put out an injury report until Friday....just wondering a week early.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balt is on team I do not want to see advance lol

I don't think Flacco will have the success he had in the past against this D. The Baltimore D will likely still give Brady problems but I think Baltimore will be easier than we think.

Pittsburgh is the team I fear the most in the first round, particularly if Bell gets better.