• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Patriots at Jets

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't deserve the "W" to be honest at all. Jets gave it there all. One mistake by Geno and the Patriots win.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round Bye in the play-offs but man that was an awful game. Hats off the the Jets D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round Bye in the play-offs but man that was an awful game. Hats off the the Jets D

a Win is a win Brady threw a pick too they lost last year in NJ, man you have no faith in this team. Need to win the close ones, cant be all 20 point blowouts

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a Win is a win Brady threw a pick too they lost last year in NJ, man you have no faith in this team. Need to win the close ones, cant be all 20 point blowouts

No, you can't... I'm just not going to sugar coat it when they suck that's all. Yes it's a win but again they can not play like this come play-off time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the Pats and gave the points in my money pick em. Why did I do that? Jets always play the Pats tough. That's going to cost me, damn it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think it wasn't an awful game by the Patriots?

Their tackling sucked and D line put little pressure on Geno last 5 games with these teams were decided by 3 points or less. We only beat them by 2 at Gillette earlier. Rex plays BB tough. They will be fine in playoffs and still team to beat along with Seattle ( if they win today) GB and Denver imo

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their tackling sucked and D line put little pressure on Geno last 5 games with these teams were decided by 3 points or less. We only beat them by 2 at Gillette earlier. Rex plays BB tough. They will be fine in playoffs and still team to beat along with Seattle ( if they win today) GB and Denver imo

Yes and I have said that from the very beginning and said in the beginning this wasn't going to be an easy game and in no way be a blow-out by the Patriots. Jets D made the Patriots OL look like rookies all game... Defense did make a few great plays but it was ugly today and yes it's a win and I am very happy about that (especially against the Jets) but it is scary how hot and cold the OL can get that's all. Patriots should have beaten GB imo... The end of the first half TD by Nelson was the turning point.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You proud of that win, Sonny? Your team won in despite of your QB. Again.

But congrats. :suds: You should be real proud of that win.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Brady was not great at all today that's for sure... But the Jets D was in his face all day and he had absolutely no time to throw the ball.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Brady was not great at all today that's for sure... But the Jets D was in his face all day and he had absolutely no time to throw the ball.

Translation: It's the OL's fault.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a win but a very ugly one. If that was any other team the Pats would have lost that one.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you're right on. I can tell that no one actually watches these games closely. During the last three times the Patriots had the ball the offensive line was Solder, Fleming, Wendell, Cannon and Vollmer. Very similar to games 1 thru 4. Stork came out very late in the third quarter. Didn't see any injury. Connelly did not play today. Brady was throwing off his back foot all day. He was starting to panic because he couldn't get time to set his feet and started his release early. This game was an exact mirror of the first Miqmi game and the KC game.

One other minor point, Brady missed Edelman BIG TIME,

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: It's the OL's fault.

I don't care who your QB is but when the defense is tackling you in 1 second you aren't going to have a good stat day period!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you're right on. I can tell that no one actually watches these games closely. During the last three times the Patriots had the ball the offensive line was Solder, Fleming, Wendell, Cannon and Vollmer. Very similar to games 1 thru 4. Stork came out very late in the third quarter. Didn't see any injury. Connelly did not play today. Brady was throwing off his back foot all day. He was starting to panic because he couldn't get time to set his feet and started his release early. This game was an exact mirror of the first Miqmi game and the KC game.

Ken great point about Edelman, glad Amendola played with big heart and gave up his body on a few plays inc that big first down

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you know you are going to get laughed out of the building with the injury card right? Even though I agree with you.... Edelman being out was huge...

Can't you just say the entire OL sucked today, regardless of who was out there? It's not that hard to say.... No one played well today on the Patriots side

With the exception of DA

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure am Hammer they have won all season in spite of him. Cant be all like your guy who keeps winning games by himself with the 1 td last 2 games with 2 picks. Too bad they dont have a great D and good FG kicker

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know you are going to get laughed out of the building with the injury card right? Even though I agree with you.... Edelman being out was huge...

Can't you just say the entire OL sucked today, regardless of who was out there? It's not that hard to say.... No one played well today on the Patriots side

With the exception of DA

Why when you lose your #1 receiver thats a big hit, but bad tackling and no pressure on Geno were the biggest flaws

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Pats are looking very exposed right now, Sonny. This is very bad timing indeed. I'm concerned!