• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Parade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the livestream if you need.

Watch LIVE: LA Kings Stanley Cup Championship Parade, Rally | FOX Sports on MSN

Just walked down during work and it was pretty awesome. The huge cranes at the Wilshire Grand construction were laying on their horns and it was definitely electric down here. Good Year blimp, shutdown the 110, and just a good showing of people.

Ceremony sounds like it kicks off at 1:15pm.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working and check it out on Fox 11. Debated about going today, but I have too much work to do, not to mention the first one was and always will be the most special one to me. Went to it, saw it, enjoyed the festivities but the most important thing to me is getting a picture with it and we did last time at Jack Ferriera's party in Riverside in September 2012. Plan on doing that again when he gets it.

Patrick O'Neil...wow dude. They just interviewed Kopitar and then he and O'Donnell talked about him and O'Neil called him the best draft pick ever by the Kings. He then went on to say 11th overall, 2006, from Slovenia, O'Donnell didn't even respond.

For starters he went in 2005, and more importantly I think guys like Dave Taylor (15th round/1975) and Robitaille (9th round/1984) would have strong cases for that. You expect an 11th overall to perform and be good, not 15th and 9th rounders.

Just shut up.

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mayor drops the F-Bomb - LOL

LA Mayor Garcetti Drops F-Bomb At Kings Rally « CBS Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Mayor Eric Garcetti apparently used an expletive Monday while congratulating the Los Angeles Kings on their victory in the Stanley Cup Final.
The mayor let the expletive slip while hailing the Kings’ 4-1 series win over the New York Rangers last Friday.

“They say never ever be pictured with a drink in your hand and never swear, but this is a big f—in’ day,” he said while holding what appeared to be an aluminum Bud Light bottle.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Mayor drops the F-Bomb - LOL

LA Mayor Garcetti Drops F-Bomb At Kings Rally « CBS Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Mayor Eric Garcetti apparently used an expletive Monday while congratulating the Los Angeles Kings on their victory in the Stanley Cup Final.
The mayor let the expletive slip while hailing the Kings’ 4-1 series win over the New York Rangers last Friday.

“They say never ever be pictured with a drink in your hand and never swear, but this is a big f—in’ day,” he said while holding what appeared to be an aluminum Bud Light bottle.

Here is the video, I was there and he got a standing ovation because of it.

https://vine.co/v/MIDjz1TTP2t