• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers vs. Cowboys

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictions? Concerns? Looks like game time temperature will be around 17 degrees. Not too bad at all, considering.

Hopefully Rodgers' leg is completely fine, and he does not injure it or strain it again. I am fairly confident the Packers will win but of course on any given Sunday...you never know for sure.

Hopefully the Packers D can force a couple interceptions from Romo. We need to contain Murray.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard earlier Rodgers was likely not going to be 100% the rest of the post season. Gotta protect him. That extra week of rest is huge.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I doubt Rodgers is 100% either but I do think he will be close enough to it that it won't be a concern during the start of the game. I am, however, a bit concerned about him holding up throughout the game.

I believe the Packers will win but it will be close. 24-17 or 24-20 somewhere around there. I also am almost 100% sure the Seahawks will not only beat Carolina but pretty much dominate them and it won't even be close.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28-24 Packers. Lacy has a big game to take pressure off Rodgers calf. defense plays inspired football to get the win. On to Seattle(fingers crossed)

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aim interested to hear how you think you will do both containing Murray and Dez. Your defense is not bad but it is not Detroit D, especially on the run defense and if you have to commit eight in the box you will be singling up Dez at some point in the game. Your passing game scares me against our D. I would say it has potential for a shootout but I think the Cowboys are going to do their best to grind your D up and tire them out with lopsided TOP. Thoughts on how the Packers can stop that?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-0 at home versus 8-0 on the road. You don't usually see that. Should be a good one but Dallas can't afford to get down by 14 like they did against Detroit.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aim interested to hear how you think you will do both containing Murray and Dez. Your defense is not bad but it is not Detroit D, especially on the run defense and if you have to commit eight in the box you will be singling up Dez at some point in the game. Your passing game scares me against our D. I would say it has potential for a shootout but I think the Cowboys are going to do their best to grind your D up and tire them out with lopsided TOP. Thoughts on how the Packers can stop that?

Dallas defense ranks slightly behind the Packers defense in both yards and points... Packers run game just ate up the Lions where as the Dallas run game struggled. I doubt Dallas TOP gets out of line and Packers may even win it with their offense.

Packers run defense is improved... still the Achilles heal and they will have their hands full and I think Murray will have success. Just will need to limit that success... but I suspect you may see Clay Matthews inside more this game.

Witten looked a bit banged up towards end of game... he is target that worries me quite a bit over middle.

I still like the Packers in close game...
- Dallas defense is no better than Packers... I think Packers will score, so pressure on Dallas to keep up.
- Home game at Lambeau... Packers much better team at home, if this was at Dallas I would favor Dallas. Also fans can blow it off all they want about the cold, but answering the bell after nice warm halftime is not always easy. Cowboys played at Philly in high 30s and Chicago in the 30s. If below 20 and any kind of windchill, that will feel much colder than anything above freezing.
- Packers OL and Lacy running ball have really come on last couple of months. This is no longer Rodgers only passing offense.

Only issue may be Rodgers calf.. but from all reports he is doing much better.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since the Pack's bye week and the switch of Matthews to part time ILB our defensive numbers rank up with the best in the league. It will be tough to handle both Dez and Murray but we can counter that with Lacy/Nelson/Cobb. Should be a good game